UP Scholarships 2022 Online Form: Uttar Pradesh Department of Social Welfare to start the scholarship application process for 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th graders and UG, PG and Diploma students , both for renewal and new students.
With this scholarship program, the UP government aims to improve literacy rates in the state and also create a skilled workforce for socio-economic development.
Students who are in ninth and tenth grades are eligible to apply for pre-matric scholarships while post-matric scholarships are for students who are in 11th and 12th grades.
To submit the application form, students can visit the official website – Scholarship.up.gov.in.
The UP Grant program will provide financial assistance to students who wish to complete their education. Students can apply through the online portal – SAKSHAM. The state government has created different categories for students from different backgrounds to avail the benefits of the program.
Discover the details of the plans:
UP Pre-Matric Scheme: This program will cover students in grades 9 and 10.
UP Post-Matric Scheme: Under this scheme, students in grades above Class 10 will receive the benefits.
UP Post-Matric Inter Class 11-12: This program will support students studying in Class 11 and 12
· UP Post-Matric Other Than Inter: candidates pursuing higher education, post-graduation, doctorate. and other graduate studies can apply for this program.
· UP Post-Matric Outside the State: Students belonging to UP and pursuing their post-matric studies outside of UP.
Required Documents for UP Scholarship Form:
10th score sheet
12 brand sheets
Aadharcard with linked mobile number
Bank account with Aadhar Card Link
Previous year’s result
· Fee schedule
Take final printout after form filling
Important Dates for the 9th, 10th or Pre-Matric Date
Start of online application: July 02, 2022
· Deadline for submitting the application file online: October 07, 2022
Fill out the form by the deadline: October 07, 2022
· Deadline to submit a hard copy to the Institute: October 14, 2022
Correction date: update soon
Send scholarship to bank account Date: December 27, 2022
Important date for post-matric 11-12th students
Start of online form submission: July 11, 2022
· Deadline for online registration: November 07, 2022
Fill out the form Last date: November 07, 2022
· Deadline for submitting a hard copy to the Institute: November 14, 2022
Send the scholarship to the bank account date: November 30, 2022
Important Dates for Non-Intermediate Post-Matric Courses / Other Dashmottar Courses
Start of the online application process: July 11, 2022
· Deadline for online registration: November 25, 2022
Fill in the form until the last date: November 27, 2022
· Deadline for submitting a hard copy to the Institute: 08 December 2022
Fix date: coming soon
To note: For more details, visit the official website – http://scholarship.up.gov.in/
Also Read: UGC NET Admission Card 2022: NTA to Release Hall Tickets for Merged Cycles; know when