Admission to Central University of Karnataka 2022: Central University of Karnataka has recently issued the admission notification for several UG courses. The start date for online registration, payment of registration fees and filling of online preferred colleges is September 21, 2022 from 10 a.m. The end date for filling in the online application is September 30, 2022 until 6:00 p.m. Candidates must register on the SAMARTH portal before applying for the admission process. In this article, we will discuss the admissions application process in detail and also provide important facts and dates regarding the admissions process.
In addition to this, we will also provide the important links related to the admissions process at the end of this article which will surely help the candidate to complete the CUK online application form for the years 2022 to 2023.
Central University of Karnataka Admission 2022-Summary
|Item class||Admissions process|
|Name of the university||Central Karnataka University|
|Admissions for||Undergraduate courses|
|Mode of admission||On line|
Candidates with – CUET Score (UG)-2022
Main Dates for Admission into Central University of Karnataka 2022
Students are always confused about the cardinal dates regarding the admission process as they visit many other websites instead of the official website. Therefore, we advise students to visit the official website frequently. Here we are providing the table which will only specify the important dates related to the CUK admissions process for undergraduate courses for the year 2022 to 2023.
|Business||Date and time to note (provisional)|
|Start date – Online registration, payment of fees, filling of form and preferences for the course and download of documents as well||September 21, 2022 from 10:00 a.m.|
|End date||September 30, 2022 until 6 p.m. only|
|List of successfully registered candidates||October 3, 2022, 5 p.m.|
|Respond to the objection for the application||From October 3, 2022 to October 6, 2022|
|Verification of documents and drawing up of the merit list by the admissions jury||From October 4 to October 7, 2022|
|Announcement of the first merit list||October 8, 2022, 5:00 p.m.|
|End date of payment of 1st semester fees||Until October 12, 2022, 5 p.m.|
|Announcement of the second merit list||October 13, 2022. 5 p.m.|
|End date of payment of 1st semester fees||October 16, 2022, 5:00 p.m.|
|Beginning of classes||October 17, 2022|
|For vacant seats, the admission decision will be made later||To be determined|
Online Application Process for CUK Admission 2022
Candidates eligible to apply to Central University of Karnataka in undergraduate courses must follow the steps below for the online application process. The steps are as follows:
- First of all, applicants need to login to the official website of the authority i.e. https://www.cuk.ac.in/.
- After that, the homepage opens with several icons.
- At the bottom left, there will be a section for “Quick Links”.
- Below, the student will find a link to the “UG Samarth Admissions Portal”. Press it. A new page will open.
- On the new page, the candidate must register on the Samarth Portal if this has not been done before by clicking on the new registration.
- Now a student registration form will open. There, the applicant should fill in their CUET application number and the date of birth should be strictly in accordance with the grade sheet for 10th and 12th grades. The candidate must register with an active email id as the password and further communication will be done only through this. Registration fees will be paid here only.
- Then fill in the captcha verification code as shown in the image and click on the “Register” icon there. The candidate will receive a password in their registered email id.
- Finally, the candidate is registered on the Samarth portal.
- Now the applicant needs to log in again by filling in the credentials such as CUET application number and password.
- After login, candidates are asked to fill in the details based on their 10th and 12th grade sheets only.
- Course choices must be made correctly and must be locked in accordingly.
The registration fees according to the different categories are as follows and the fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances:
|UR, OBC (not creamy), EWS||Rs 500/-|
|Female-(UR, OBC and EWS)||Rs 250/-|
|Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe, PwD||Rs 100/-|
Documents required before completing the online form
Eligible applicants applying for the nomination should keep these documents ready before completing the form. The document format must be JPG or PDF and its size must not exceed 500 KB. The list of docs is as follows:
There are 40 places in each of the courses offered by Central Karnataka University.
CUK provided a total of 9 undergraduate courses for admission.
Students can apply for a total of 5 programs based on their eligibility criteria and the paper they chose in their CUET UG 2022 exam.