UPPSC ACF RFO 2020-21 online form at @ uppsc.up.nic.in. All shortlisted candidates for the main exam are required to complete the online application form by January 22, 2021. Check the online application dates, online application link and other exam related details here .
UPPSC ACF RFO Main Exam Form 2020-21
UPPSC ACF RFO 2020-21 Sector Online Form: The Uttar Pradesh Civil Service Commission (UPPSC) has posted the UPPSC ACF RFO 2020-21 Sector Online Application Form on its website. All those candidates who have successfully qualified in the UPPSC ACF RFO 2020 preliminaries can now apply for the main exam no later than January 22, 2021.
The UPPSC ACF RFO 2020 preliminaries took place on November 21, 2020 at various examination centers. About 180 candidates had successfully declared themselves for the majority ballot. Now all shortlisted candidates can apply online for the main exam.
The commission has yet to announce the date of the UPPSC PCS ACF / RFO 2020-21 main exam on its official website. Previously, the UPPSC published the dates of the main UPPSC PCS 2020-21 exams on December 23, 2020 on its official website. Applicants who have successfully completed the UPPSC PCS 2020-21 main application will be eligible to sit for the UPPSC PCS main exam.
- Start of online application submission: January 6, 2021
- Deadline for submitting online applications: January 22, 2021
- Deadline for submitting the paper file: January 22, 2020
How to apply for the main UPPSC ACF RFO 2020-21 exam?
- Visit the official website.ieuppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on UPPSC ACF RFO 2020 Mains Application Form which is flashing on the home page.
- Enter all relevant details on the login page.
- Pay the required fees.
- Register and submit the UPPSC ACF RFO 2020 Hands online application form.
- Applicants are advised to take a copy of the application and mail it along with the relevant documents to the Uttar Pradesh Civil Service Commission office no later than January 22, 2021.
Download the online form notice UPPSC ACF RFO 2020-21
Link to the online application form