The Odisha Subordinate Personnel Selection Commission (OSSSC) online application for recruitment for laboratory technician positions in various district facilities and 7 Medical College and Hospital under the Department of Health and Family Welfare of Odisha’s government began.
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for the positions online on the official OSSC website which is osssc.gov.in until December 21, 2021.
The OSSSC will fill 1,000 senior district laboratory technician positions in 2021 on a contractual basis with this recruitment campaign.
OSSSC 2021 Recruitment Important dates
- Registration and online application start date: December 1, 2021
- Online registration deadline: December 21, 2021
- Deadline for submitting the online application file: December 25, 2021
OSSSC 2021 Recruitment Job Details
- Total vacancies – 1000 laboratory technician positions.
2021 OSSSC recruitment salariesstall
- Salary range: Rs 25,500-81100 (Compensation matrix level 7, Cell 1)
- Consolidated monthly compensation (Revised): Rs 9,500
Age limits for recruiting OSSC laboratory technicians
- Applicants must not be under the age of 21 and over the age of 32. There will be relaxation for reserved candidates.
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment Notification to know educational qualification and other details.
Read also: OSSSC 2021 Recruitment: Application Solicited for 2841 Group C Positions of District / Division Executives
How to apply for the OSSSC 2021 recruitment?
Eligible and interested candidates can register for OSSSC recruitment and apply for positions through the online mode once the application link is activated. Applicants are advised to save, download and retain a printed copy of the application for future reference.