BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Jhansi recently announced 61 new vacancies for the ITI Apprentice. The online application window has opened on 16th October and will remain open until 31st October 2022. Candidates will be selected on the basis of a writing exam which should take place on 12th November 2022. The list of selected candidates will be published on the official website of BHEL in the form of a deserved listing.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for document verification on the assigned date. We are sharing the eligibility, posting details and method to complete the apprentice application form in this article for your convenience.
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2022
The application process for BHEL ITI Apprentices is ongoing at the moment, eligible applicants must apply for vacancies by October 31 to participate in the recruitment process. Successfully registered candidates will be asked to take a written test at the end of which they will be promoted to the next round. The application registration process for this vacancy will be conducted online through the online portal of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Jhansi. Candidates must be registered on the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme website, https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/.
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Recruitment company||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Jhansi|
|Recruitment Title||Apprenticeship training 2022-2023|
|Article title||ITI sales apprentice|
|The application process begins||October 16, 2022|
|The application process ends||October 31, 2022|
|Date of the written test||November 12, 2022|
BHEL Jhansi ITI Apprentice Job Details
The details of the ITI Apprentice position for the 2022-23 apprenticeship training are given below:
|Article title||Total vacancies||training period|
|Electronic mechanic||2||1 year|
|Gas and electric welder||8||1 year|
|Mechanical draftsman||3||1 year|
|Programming & Systems Administration Assistant||2||1 year|
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Jhansi ITI Apprentice
To be eligible for the position of ITI Apprentice in Jhansi, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- At least 60% Brands in high school (55% for SC/ST)
- At least 60% Brands in ITI (55% for SC / ST)
- ITI certificate in the specialized field (depending on the vacancy)
- Training/Experience of at least 1 year in the assigned field.
- Age must be between 15 and 27 (as of 1/10/22).
- Applicants must be registered on www.apprenticeshipindia.in
How to Apply Online for BHEL Jhansi ITI Apprentice 2022?
Eligible candidates registered on the portal https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/ can apply for the 61 ITI apprenticeship positions by 31 October 2022. Application forms are already available. We present to you, a step-by-step guide to completing the BHEL online registration forms:
- First, you need to make sure you are a registered ITI Apprentice on the site of the National Scheme for the Promotion of Apprenticeship.
- You can register on NAPS by typing the URL, https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/ in the address bar of your web browser.
- Now go to Register at the top right of the home page and provide all the details to register on the national portal.
- Now, coming back to the vacancy, you will need to visit the BHEL Jhansi portal, ‘https://jhs.bhel.com/‘
- Now click on the Career then down Apprenticeship training for trades 2022-2023, click on the Click here to apply link.
- Now the official vacancies page will open on your device screen.
- Click on the New registration and start filling in the online application form.
- Upload your passport size photo and a scanned image according to the specifications set by BHEL Jhansi.
- Once you are done, confirm the statement and take a print of the online application form as it may be useful in later stages of the recruitment process.
Document Requirement for ITI Apprentice BHEL Jhansi
Documents to upload with the online application form:
- Passport size photo
- Scanned image
List of documents that must be presented at the time of document verification:
- Printing of the online application form
- Registration number issued by the national portal https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/
- high school grade sheet
- ITI score sheet
- Map of Adar
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
BHEL ITI 2022 Apprentice Recruitment Process
After passing the written exam, the names of the selected candidates will be published in the form of a merit list on the official BHEL website. Then the candidates will be called for a document verification treat.
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Key Links
Yes, it is mandatory to register at www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in to be eligible for the BHEL ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2022. The registration number of it is required for the document verification process.
The deadline to apply for the BHEL ITI Apprentice Jhansi 2022 is 31 October 2022.
2 Turner vacancies are available in the BHEL ITI Apprentice 2022.