UPSSSC 2022 Preliminary Examination Test (PET) Online Application Form: Check Qualification, Important Dates and Other Details Here
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) 2022: UPSSSC is inviting eligible candidates for UPPET Entrance Examination 2022. For UPPET, the age limit is 40 with no age relaxation and the minimum qualification is 10th class.
Check other details below on UPSSSC PET 2022 which is mentioned below.
Important dates for UPPET 2022:
- Online Application Submission Start Date- June 28, 2022
- End date of online application submission and deadline for fee payment- July 27, 2022
- Latest Application Fix Date- August 03, 2022
- PET exam date- September 2022 (Provisional)
Note – No offline mode is acceptable by UPSSSC
Registration fees for UPPET 2022:
- General or OBC- Rs.185
- SC or ST- Rs.95
- PH– Rs.25
Age limit (as of July 1, 2022) for UPPET 2022:
- Minimum age- 18 years old
- Maximum age- 40 years
- Age Relaxation according to UP Government Rules
Qualification for UPPET 2022:
Minimum High school (Class 10e) Examination in any recognized board WHERE Any higher qualification from a recognized university or institute in India. Applicants who have completed their Class 10 or above qualification by the online application deadline are eligible for UPPET 2022.
How to Apply for UPPET 2022:
- Go to the official website of UPSSSC i.e. http://upsssc.gov.in/
- Check the advertisement or notification page, read the UPPET advertisement, then access the online application
- Complete the application form with all necessary documents and pay the examination fee.
- Print the application form for future reference.
To read the official UPPET notification, click here
Disclaimer: The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantees. Recruitment should be conducted in accordance with the official recruitment process of the company or organization that advertised the recruitment position. We do not charge any fees for providing this employment information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind arising from any information contained in this article or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.