The Personnel Selection Commission (SSC) has posted a job vacancy for the post of Chief Constable of Delhi Police on its official website.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for vacancies at https://ssc.nic.in/.
Through this recruitment campaign, a total of 835 vacancies will be filled for the position of Chief Constable of Delhi Police.
SSC Delhi Police Chief Constable Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Male Police Chief – 559 vacancies
Chief Constable for Women – 276 vacancies
SSC Delhi Police Chief Constable Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Details
Qualification for Education
Applicants who have qualified the class 12 exam from a recognized board in India.
English typing speed: 30 WPM
Hindi input: 25 words per minute
- General, OBC, EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST applicants: Rs. 0/-
- First correction fee: Rs. 200/-
- Correction fee for the second time: rupees. 500/-
- Start of online applications: May 17, 2022
- Registration deadline: June 16, 2022
- Fee payment deadline: June 16, 2022
- Last offline payment: June 20, 2022
- Correction date: June 21-25, 2022
- CBT exam date: September 2022
- Admission card: soon to be notified
Also Read: DRDO Recruitment 2022: Vacancies for Research Associate Positions; salary Rs 54,000 per month