The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released 547 vacancies in the organization. The registration process will start from July 28 and end on August 27, 2022, applicants can fill the form through the official website of DSSSB.
DSSSB 2022 application form: how to fill it out?
- Visit the official website of DSSSB – dsssbonline.nic.in
- Click on ‘New registration if you have not completed the registration form and register now
- Complete the DSSSB request form
- Upload scanned photo and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Submit and retain the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- Graduate Trained Teacher (Specialized Teacher): 364 Posts
- Publication assistant: 1 position
- PGT: extension 142
- Deputy Director (Accounting): 18 Position
- Junior Labor Inspector: 7 posts
Manager (Accounts): 2 Positions
- Store assistant: 5 positions
- Store clerk: 6 positions
- Accountant: 1 position
- Master tailor: 1 position
Candidates who wish to take the exam must pay Rs 100 each as an application fee.
The maximum age limit for the majority of positions is between 27 and 35 years old, except accountant where candidates up to 52 years old can apply. Candidates interested in the Accountant position should have a bachelor’s degree in any field with 10 years of ex-service experience in the Army/Navy/Air Force.
DSSSB 2022 Application Important Dates
The application process will start from July 28 and the deadline to apply for the exam is August 27, 2022. The exam and result dates have not yet been announced.