Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is recruiting 900 Inspectors of Industry, Assistant Inspector, Technical Assistant, Tax Assistant, Clerk Typist (Marathi) and Clerk Typist (English) in Group C.
MPSC Group C Recruitment 2021-22
MPSC Group C 2021-22: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has extended the online application date for the recruitment of Group C positions. Now candidates can submit their applications at the latest January 17, 2022 at mpsconline.gov.in/candidate.
Eligible candidates will be called for the preliminary examination to be held on April 03, 2022. Recruitment is underway for 900 Inspectors of Industry, Assistant Inspector, Technical Assistant, Tax Assistant, Clerk Typist (Marathi) and Clerk Typist (English).
- Online application submission start date – December 22, 2021
- Deadline for submitting online applications – 11 January 2022
- Preliminary examination date – April 03, 2022
- Main exam dates (Combined Paper I) – 06 August 2022
- Main exam for clerk-typist test II: August 13, 2022
- Main Examination Dates for Assistant Inspector, Paper II – August 20, 2022
- Main Exam Date for Tax Proof II – August 27, 2022
- Main Exam Dates for Tech Support Paper II – August 10, 2022
- Main Examination Dates for Industry Inspector Test II – August 17, 2022
MPSC Group C Vacancies Details
Total number of posts – 900
- Inspector of Industry – 103
- Assistant Inspector – 114
- Technical assistant – 14
- Tax Assistant – 117
- Clerk-typist (Marathi) – 473
- Clerk-typist (English) – 79
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Group C Positions
The candidate should have a degree, diploma (engineering and other relevant disciplines) from the relevant university/institute with typing speed.
MPSC Group C age limit:
- Inspector of Industry – 19 to 38 years old
- Assistant Inspector – 18 to 38 years old
- Technical assistant – 18 to 38 years old
- Tax assistant – 18 to 38 years old
- Clerk-typist (Marathi) – 19 to 38 years old
- Clerk-typist (English) – 19 to 38 years old
Selection Procedure for MPSC Group C Positions
The selection will be made on the basis of:
- Preliminary examination MPSC group C
- MPSC group C sector exam
How to Apply for MPSC Group C Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply through the official website of MPSC www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
When is the MPSC Group C exam date?
April 3, 2022
What is the MPSC Group C Application Deadline?
Jan 11, 2022
How many vacancies are available for MPSC Group C positions?
A total of 900 vacancies are available for positions under MPSC Group C.