Srinagar: Aspirants who wish to undertake the Haj journey have been informed that the Haj Committee of India (HCI) has invited applications online as of November 1, 2021, officials told the IANS News Agency on Tuesday.Also Read – Hajj pilgrimage this year will be limited to 60,000 people, Saudi Arabia issues new order
Hajj 2022: Important dates to complete the application form Also Read – Saudi Arabia Makes Coronavirus Vaccine Mandatory For Hajj Pilgrimage As COVID Cases Soar
According to the published notification, applicants are advised that before completing the online application form, they should consult the Haj Interim Guidelines for Hajj-2022 on the Haj Committee website www.hajcommittee.gov.in. The deadline for submitting Haj’s application form is November 31, 2022. Read also – The government of Haryana extends the suspension of mobile Internet services until February 5 in the districts of Sonipat and Jhajjar
Prospective pilgrims should create Haj application forms online only on Haj Committee of India website www.hajcommittee.gov.in or Haj app through Android mobile app “HAJ COMMITTEE OF INDIA “available on Google Play Store. Prospective pilgrims will need to upload the necessary documents as outlined in the Haj guidelines.
No paper copies of handwritten or typed applications will be accepted by the J&K Haj committee at this time.
Hajj committee phone number
For any clarification, the J&K Haj committee has issued the phone numbers that will be functional during office hours. The telephone numbers issued are 0194-2495365; 0194-2495367. For more details on Haj 2022, the aspirant can visit the official website of the J&K Haj Committee, www.hajcommittee.gov.in.
Hajj 2022: How to Apply Online
- Visit the official website of the Haj Committee of India which is www.hajcommittee.gov.in.
- In the Haj Form section, click on the âApplyâ option.
- A new window will open.
- Now click on the option “Register a new user”.
- Enter your name, email address, cell phone number, state, district, then set and confirm the password.
- Enter the security code and submit the details.
- Now log in with the saved email id and password.
- Fill out the Haj application form providing details like applicant name, number of adults, passport number, residential address, bank details, covid vaccination details and others.
- Download the necessary documents and photos.
- Make the fee payment.
Please note, the documents and the photo must be in JPG / JPEG format. Photos should be between 10KB and 100KB and 100 pixels to 148 pixels wide. The document size should be between 100KB and 500KB, while the width should be between 570px and 795px.
(With IANS entries)