The online application process for a new recruitment by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Nasik Division is ending shortly.
According to the notification, a total of 178 vacancies will be filled during this recruitment conduct.
Details of the HAL vacancy 2022:
- Start of applications for apprenticeship training: July 22, 2022
- Deadline for accepting applications: August 10, 2022
- Tentative timeline for document verification: August 16-31, 2022
- Provisional posting date for shortlists: 2nd week of September
Name and number of vacancies:
Engineering/other graduate apprentices:
- Aeronautical Engineer: 5
- Computer Engineer: 7
- Civil engineer: 4
- Electrical engineer: 13
- Engineer in electronics and telecommunications (E&TC): 15
- Mechanical Engineer: 43
- Production Engineer: 4
- Pharmacist: 3
- Caregiver: 5
APPRENTICES TECHNICIANS (GRADUATES):
- Aeronautical Engineer: 3
- Civil engineer: 4
- Computer engineer: 6
- Electrical Engineer: 15
- Engineer in electronics and telecommunications (E&TC): 12
- Mechanical Engineer: 33
- Lab Assistant: 3
- Hotel management: 3
Qualification for engineering positions/other graduate apprentices:
- Aeronautical engineer, computer engineer, civil engineer, electrical engineer, electronics and telecommunications engineer (E&TC), mechanical engineer, production engineer: Graduates in the respective branch of engineering.
- Pharmacist: Graduate in pharmacy
- Auxiliary nurse: Graduate (B SC) in nursing sciences
Qualification for APPRENTICE TECHNICIAN (GRADUATE) positions:
- Aeronautical engineer, civil engineer, computer engineer, electrical engineer, electronics and telecommunications engineer (E&TC), mechanical engineer: degree in the respective branch of engineering.
- Laboratory Assistant: Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Hotel Management: Diploma in Hotel Management
HAL recruitment salary 2022:
- ENGINEERING/OTHER GRADUATE APPRENTICES: Rs.9000/- per month.
- APPRENTICES TECHNICIANS (GRADUATES) (Allowance: Rs.8000/- per month)
Eligibility for HAL Apprentice 2022 recruitment:
For engineering graduate apprentices:
- Applicants must have successfully completed graduation in their respective engineering/technology/nursing branch from a recognized university in the above-mentioned disciplines/fields only and the gap between the date of joining apprenticeship training and graduation date must not be more than 3 years.
For apprentice technicians (graduates):
- Applicants must have obtained a degree in engineering/technology/hotel management/laboratory technology from the National Council for Technical Education in the above-mentioned disciplines/fields only and the gap between the date of joining the training of apprentice and date of qualification for the diploma must not be more than 3 years old. Those in engineering courses/graduates are not eligible for this apprenticeship program.
How to Apply for HAL Apprenticeship 2022
Interested and eligible candidates who meet the notified criteria should follow the following procedure.
STEP 1 (Form n°1): Register on the learning portal ‘www.mhrdnats.gov.in’ Registration on this portal is a must for any further application i.e.
(Details of registering on the learning portal are provided on the portal itself)
2ND STEP: Apply in the HAL Nasik application form (Google form)
Click on the link below to open the application form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxzgWRNLScIz1NAq_zjCMdiof8QCj5491LaDOd1Aq2k4xAg/viewform?usp=sf_link”
Enter the correct and required information in the application form and submit it.
Please check that a submission message appears on your screen “Your answer has been saved Thank you!”. This ensures that the submission process is complete.
Step 3: Attend the verification of physical documents at HAL Nasik according to the schedule that will be provided by email to the applied candidates. The tentative schedule is the 3rd/4th week of August 2022.