Haryana TET 2021: The online application process for the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) began on Monday, November 15. The School Education Council (BSEH) has opened the application window for admission, which will be open until November 25, 2021. Candidates can apply by visiting the official website at bseh.orh.in. From November 26 to 28, applicants will be able to make corrections to their applications. Candidates between the ages of 18 and 39 can take the exam. The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes and the admission card will be issued on December 8, 2021.
Haryana TET Diploma of Studies
- To apply for primary teaching positions, applicants must be qualified for upper secondary with at least 50% marks or appear in the last year of 2 years of elementary education diploma in accordance with NCTE regulations, 2007.
- To apply for a trained graduate teacher, it is necessary to have a diploma in the subject concerned and a BEd from a recognized university.
- To apply for the Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) having a graduate degree in the relevant subject with at least 50% of grades from a recognized university and a BEd from a recognized university.
Haryana TET: Here’s how to apply for the HTET 2021
- STEP 1: To apply for HTET 2021, visit the official Haryana Tet website.
- STEP 2: On the home page, click on “Register / Login”.
- STEP 3: Create an account and start the process of filling out the application form.
- STEP 4: Submit the form after uploading the documents and paying the fee.
- STEP 5: Print the application form for future reference.