Indian Army JAG 2021 online application process started at joinindianarmy.nic.in for the 28th JAG Entrance Program Course (April 2022), Short Service Commission (NT) Course on their website @ joinindianarmy.nic.in, check the age limit, qualification, experience, selection process, salary and application process.
Indian Army JAG 2021
Indian Army JAG 2021 Recruitment: The Indian Army has initiated the online application process for the 28th JAG Entrance Program Course for Men and Women Law Graduates (scheduled for April 2022) on its website as of September 29, 2021. Single male and female law graduates can submit their applications for the short service commission award in the Indian Army for the Judge Advocate General branch at joinindianarmy.nic.in. The link to the online application will be activated until October 28, 2021. This campaign is underway to recruit 7 vacant positions including 5 positions for men and 2 for women.
Applicants can check more details like age limit, qualification, experience, selection process, salary and application process are given below.
Indian Army JAG Notification Download
Indian Army 28th JAG detailed entry notification
Indian Army JAG Online Application Link – Enabled
- Online application submission for Indian Army JAG begins: September 29, 2021
- Indian Army JAG Online Application Deadline: October 28, 2021
Indian Army JAG Vacancy Details
Men – 5 positions
Women – 2 positions
Indian Army JAG Eligibility Criteria
Qualification for education: The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 55% overall marks in the LLB diploma (three professional years after graduation or five years after the 10 + 2 exam). Applicants must be eligible for registration as a lawyer with the Bar Council of India / State. Applicant must be from a college / university recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Indian Army JAG Age Limit: 21 to 27 (there will be a relaxation of the age for applicants in the reserved category according to government standards)
Duration of engagement – A short-term service commission will be granted to the men and women of the regular army for 14 years, that is to say for an initial period of 10 years which can be extended for a further period. of 04 years old.
Probation period: An officer will be on probation for a period of 6 months from the date he receives his commission.
Training: The duration of the training is 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai.
Training coast – The total cost of OTA training is borne by the government. In the event that the Lady / Gentleman Officer Cadet is withdrawn from the training academy for reasons other than medical or for reasons beyond his control,
he / she will be required to reimburse the cost of the training @ â¹ 12,908 / – per week until June 30, 2021, thereafter an annual increase of 8% pa will be calculated on the cost of the training per capita for each following year (or as notified from time to time) with the exception of ancillary fees set by the government from time to time, for the duration of his stay at OTA, Chennai.
Selection criteria for the 28th JAG of the Indian Army in 2021
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of a preselection of applications, medical examinations and SSB interviews.
How to Apply for Indian Army JAG 2021?
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply on the official website by clicking on “Officer Entry Apply / Login”, then on “Registration” (Registration not required, if already registered).
- After registering, click âApply Onlineâ under Dashboard.
- A ‘Officer Selection -‘ Eligibility ‘page will open.
- Then click on “Apply” displayed against the entry price of the Short Service Commission JAG.
- An ‘Application form‘ page will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click “Continue” to fill in the required details under different segments
- âSave and continueâ each time before moving on to the next segment.
- After filling in the details of the last segment, you will be taken to a “Summary of your information” page where you can review and modify the entries already made.
- The deadline for submitting applications is October 28, 2021.
How to Apply for Indian Army JAG 2021?
Interested candidates can submit their application via the online mode no later than October 28, 2021.
What is the qualification required for the Indian Army JAG 2021?
The candidate must have a Bachelor of Laws degree from a recognized board.
What is the deadline for submitting online applications for the Indian Army JAG 2021?
The submission deadline is October 28, 2021.
What is the start date for submitting online applications for Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021?
Candidates will be able to apply for positions via the online mode from September 29, 2021.
Take the Indian Army 2021 Simulation Test Free Online