Agniveer Indian Army Women: The Indian Army has recently invited an online application for the recruitment of male candidates through the Agnipath scheme. Now they are all ready to proceed with the congregational appointment of female aspirants as Agniveers in the military. So, they invite online applications through the Join Indian Army portal. All eligible candidates must complete the application form and submit it before the deadline. These candidates will be called for further selection procedures. Full details about the Indian Army Women Agniveer were provided later. Carefully read the following article for more details such as eligibility criteria, online form procedures, deadline to complete the application form, and much more.
Indian Army Women Agniveer 2022
On August 9, 2022, the Indian Army activated the link of the online application form for the recruitment of female candidates as Agniveers. Candidates who wish to be recruited should apply online by completing the application form. Applicants should carefully check the eligibility criteria and job specifications. If they are sufficiently qualified and accept all the criteria, they should apply. Based on the eligibility of their application, the authorities will shortlist them and provide them with admission cards to appear for the examination.
Those who qualify through each stage of the recruitment process will ultimately be selected for the position. The deadline for submitting fully completed application forms is September 7, 2022. The authorities will not accept any applications for the position in the recruitment year 2022.
Indian Army Agniveer Admission Card Released
Agniveer Indian Army Female Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Recruitment name||Agniveer Indian Army Women|
|Recruitment period||4 years|
|How to apply||On line|
|Application start date||August 9, 2022|
|Registration deadline||September 7, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Agniveer Indian Army Candidates
Applicants wishing to apply for Women Agniveer recruitment must meet the eligibility criteria. If candidates are deemed ineligible, they will not be recruited by the authorities. The following eligibility conduct has been listed by the Indian Army Recruitment Cell:
- Applicants must be female with respect to gender criteria.
- The minimum age to apply has been strictly set at 17.5 years.
- The upper age limit for the application of Indian Army Women Recruitment was initially announced at 21 years. However, for many reasons, the authorities extended it to 23 years. In addition, no relaxation will be allowed to any candidate for any reason.
- Candidates must have at least passed 10th grade.
- Minimum marks of 45% are required in 10th grade or an equivalent level of education.
- The candidate must have graduated from an educational board recognized by the Indian Army.
- Applicants must meet the physical standards specified by the authorities.
Indian Army Bharti 2022
Online Form of Female Agniveers in the Indian Army
Aspirants for the position of Women Agniveer must register online on the Join Indian Army portal if they wish to be recruited. Applicants will then need to log in and complete the application form by following these steps:
- Open the official portal of Join Indian Army at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On the House page, check the topmost menu and press the option of Agnipath.
- The drop-down list will open with several options related to the Agnipath schema.
- Click on the Login/Apply Online option.
- If the Candidate has already been previously registered online, he must enter his login credentials in the Login Form.
- Those who are not already registered on the Join Indian Army portal should tap on the registration option.
- Read all the instructions for registration on the Join Indian Army portal.
- Press Continue to open the registration form.
- Enter all the required details in the form and get the login credentials. Use username and password to login.
- Finally, the application form for recruiting female candidates for the Agniveer Rally will open.
- Upload the required document in the required formats and sizes.
- Carefully review the application forms before submitting them. Any errors in the details or submission of the entry may result in the cancellation of the entry or disqualification.
- Finally, press Submit to apply for Agniveer Indian Army Women Recruitment 2022.
- Obtain a To print of the submitted application for convenience in the future.
Aspirants for the position of Women Agniveers in the Indian Army must complete the online application form before September 7, 2022.
To apply for the Indian Army Women Recruitment, female aspirants must complete the online application form on the Join Indian Army portal at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Candidates who will be recruited as Agniveers in the Indian Army will be required to serve for 4 years. In case they are still shortlisted for an extension, they will have the option to join the Indian Army for another 15 years.
Candidates will be judged on the basis of their application first. If they have submitted a complete application form and are deemed eligible, they will be called for the standard physical test with documentation. After that, qualified applicants will be invited for the written test followed by the medical test. Candidates who qualify at each recruitment stage will ultimately be selected for the position of Women Agniveer.
Provisionally, the Agniveer Indian Army Female Recruitment Written Test will take place in January 2023.