Indian Navy SSC Officer Entry Recruitment for June 2023: Good news for aspirants looking for the Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officer Notification which has now been released by the Indian Navy on its official website for unmarried male and female applicants only. Potential candidates can submit their Indian Navy SSC Officer Application online mode from October 21, 2022 From. The course for the said position will start from From June 2023 at INA Ezhimala Kerala. To learn more about the Indian Navy SSC Officer recruitment and changes in the selection process read the article below:
Update: the deadline to submit the application is extended to November 8, 2022.
Indian Navy has invited online application for Short Service Commission for various branches whose online application is now active. Before submitting an online application, check the important dates that are available in the Indian Navy SSC Officer notification or this article.
|Article on||Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021|
|Governing authority||Indian Navy|
|Course month||June 2023|
|Online application||October 21, 2022|
|Deadline for submitting an application||November 8, 2022|
|Selection process||SSB, medical and merit list|
In the table below, we have mentioned all the details about Indian Navy SSC Officer eligibility, vacancy and position availability based on gender. So, before going ahead, check the criteria to know if you meet the same conditions or not.
- Those who will be shortlisted for SSB will be notified by SMS
- The duration of the SSB will be 5 days where Stage I will be 1 day and Stage II will be 4 days.
- Those who have been recommended by the SSB and found medically fit will be nominated for training.
- Training for the courses was due to take place in January 2023
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of:
After fulfilling the eligibility and other criteria for the positions, candidates can submit their application online by following a few steps which we have given below:-
- Visit Indian Navy Official Website i.e. http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Before applying, you must first register on the portal and for this, tap on the registration tab available on the homepage
- Now select the required option if you want to register with or without Aadhar number
- After this registration form you will appear fill in all the required details as mentioned in the document.
- Upon successful completion of the Navy SSC Officer 2022 application registration, applicants must login with the details to proceed.
- Attach all required documents in their place in the available format and size.
Applicants should keep ready some of the required documents in the online application:-
- Academic certificate
- Qualifying Exam Score Sheet
- Passport size photo
- thumb and signature
- Identity proof
The deadline to submit the online application for SSC is November 8, 2022.
A total of 217 positions are there for recruitment.
SSC, medical and merit list.