MP Vidhan Sabha Miscellaneous Post Recruitment 2022: Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly recently opened the online application link for the recruitment of Security Guardian, Court reporter & Assistant To note 3. The application link will remain active until November 10. If you are interested in Vidhan Sabha positions, you should definitely check the eligibility criteria to apply. We have shared eligibility details as well as important dates and information regarding the latest Legislative Assembly of Deputies recruitment. Be sure to bookmark this page as it may be helpful to you in understanding the registration process.
MP Vidhan Sabha Miscellaneous Post Recruitment 2022
The application form for 55 vacancies under MP Vidhan Sabha, 2022 recruitment is now available. Application forms can be filled on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly. The direct link to apply online is available in the Important Links Section of this article. Keep reading to find out important Appointment and procedures relating to this vacancy.
Snapshot: Recruitment of MP Vidhan Sabha 2022
|Recruiting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha (मध्य प्रदेश विधान सभा)|
|Recruitment Title||Recruitment of Gr 3 assistant, stenotypist & security guard at MP Vidhan Sabha|
|Position title(s)||1. Level 3 Wizard
2. Court reporter
3. Security officer
|How to apply||On line|
|Application window||October 11 to November 10, 2022|
MP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022 Job Details
The vacancies and salary scale of the 55 vacancies in Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly are mentioned in the table below:
|Position title (level)||Total vacancies||Wage scale|
|Wizard Grade 3 (Level 4)||40||₹19,500 – ₹62,000|
|Court reporter (Level 4)||2||₹19,500 – ₹62,000|
|Security guard (level 4)||13||₹19,500 – ₹62,000|
Eligibility Criteria for Recruiting Members of the Legislative Assembly
|3rd year assistant||1. Class 10 + 12 or Graduation
2. Computer science degree
3. CPCT scorecard
|Court reporter||1. Class 10 + 12 or Graduation
2. MP Government General Administration Department Diploma/Certificate
3. CPCT scorecard
4. Hindi writing speed of 80 words per minute
|Security guard||1. Class 10 + 12 or Graduation
2. Must have physical and health standards as prescribed by police department officers
|Candidate category||Age range (as of 01/01/22)|
|General||18-40 years old|
|MP Home + SC / OBC NCL/ ST / Female Candidate||18-up to 45 years old|
|PH/ESM||18- the relaxation of the upper age limit is variable from time to time|
|Vikram Award Winners||18-up to 45 years old|
How to Apply Online for MP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022?
The application window will remain open till November 10, 2022, eligible candidates who wish to run for the Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly should apply before the deadline to ensure a smooth experience without any last minute rush. The steps to apply online are given below:
- Visit Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha official website by typing the link, ‘https://mpvidhansabha.nic.in/‘
- Scroll to the center of the page and you will find a flashing yellow link on the screen with red text.
- The title of the link will read Announcement for all recruitments to the Legislative Assembly of Deputiesclick on the Apply now button that will be next to the advertising link.
- You will be redirected to the Legislative Assembly of Deputies registration portal.
- Click on the Registration of a new candidate and carefully read the instructions given on the screen.
- Now provide your details to register on the portal, this will generate your connection identifiers as well.
- Now start filling on line application Carefully complete the form and select the position for which you wish to apply.
- Pay the application Processing costs through the online gateway provided by the website.
- Download the Copy of the acknowledgment of receipt after the application and application fee is submitted.
Documents required to submit the application form
Candidates must upload the following documents with their online application form:
|Passport size photo||PNG/JPG format, up to 100 KB|
|Digitized signature||PNG/JPG format, up to 50 KB|
Vidhan Sabha MP Recruitment Application Fee
The application fees vary according to the category of the candidate:
|Applicant Category||Registration fees|
MP Vidhan Sabha Miscellaneous Post Recruitment 2022: Key Links
The deadline to apply online for the 2022 Legislative Assembly Recruitment is November 10, 2022.
The selection process for the Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly recruitment 2022 is:
1. Online Objective Review
2. Skill test / physical test (depends on position)
4. Verification of documents
5. Medical examination
The salary of a court reporter in the Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly Recruitment 2022 is in the range of the salary scale from ₹19,500 to ₹62,000.