NHM UP Vacancy 2022 details for 112 Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Social Worker and Psychiatric Nurse Apply Online latest date, notification. NHM i.e. National Health Mission of Uttar Pradesh has issued a vacancy notice to recruit 112 qualified candidates for the post of Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Social Worker and Psychiatric Nurse on a basis contractual. UP NHM Bharti 2022 – Many applicants were eagerly awaiting the start of the application process. Candidates who wish to apply for the available vacancy, their education details and eligibility criteria can go through this article and apply accordingly.
NHM UP Vacancy 2022
As per the official notification, the National Health Mission of Uttar Pradesh has posted a job vacancy for the post of Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Social Worker and Psychiatric Nurse on Contract Basis has announced a total vacancy for 112 candidates to be recruited through this exam. Of which 46 vacancies for the general category, 25 vacancies for the SC category.
And 2 vacancies are for ST category, 32 are for OBC category and 9 vacancies are for EWS category applicants. In order to appear for the exam, candidates must have a clear view of the details of the vacancy. Registration of candidates for National Health Mission of Uttar Pradesh for Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Social Worker and Psychiatric Nurse via online application mode started from 11e August 2022.
NMH UP Recruitment 2022
Many interested and eligible candidates have already applied for the recruitment and some candidates are still planning to apply. All candidates who are still planning to apply for recruitment should hurry before the last date for applying for recruitment draws near. The deadline to apply for recruitment is 15e September 2022.
NHM Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Social Worker and Psychiatric Nurse Examination 2022 will be conducted in over 20 districts of Uttar Pradesh. The exam will take the form of a written test which is a computer-based test and then a round of document verification. The CBT Examination for Clinical Psychologists, Psychiatric Social Workers and Psychiatric Nurses NHM 2022 will be conducted in over 20 districts of Uttar Pradesh.
UP NHM Recruitment 2022
Some key highlights for the NHM UP 2022 exam are given below:
|Recruitment name||NHM UP Exam 2022|
|Department name||national health mission|
|Type of employment||contractual basis|
|Year of recruitment||2022|
|Message name||clinical psychologist
psychiatric social worker
|Selection procedure||Written exam
|Review level||State Level Exam|
|Category of articles||Application process|
|Application start date||Elevene August 2022|
|Application end date||fifteene September 2022|
|Date of issue of the admission card||To be notified soon|
NHM UP Bharti 2022
Candidates must know the eligibility criteria set by the National Health Mission to apply for the position, the criteria are set out below for the candidate’s reference:
- The candidate must be at least 18 years old and must not exceed the age of 45 for the position of clinical psychologist and psychiatric social worker. In case of psychiatric nurse, the age should not exceed 40 years. However, the relaxation of the age of candidates in the reserved category will be taken into account.
- For the position of clinical psychologist:
- The candidate must have completed post-graduation in clinical psychology from a government-recognized college or university.
- For the position of psychiatric social worker:
- The candidate must have a graduate degree in social work and a master of philosophy degree in psychiatric social work from a recognized college or university.
- For the position of psychiatric nurse
- Applicant must hold a B.Sc. in Nursing from a government institute
NHM UP Notification 2022
- Applicants who possess a one-year diploma in psychiatric nursing from a recognized institute with B.Sc. nursing.
The NHM has issued a notification to recruit candidates on a contract basis. Vacancies for positions vacated by the NHM are listed below:
- Clinical Psychologist – 41 vacancies
- Psychiatric Social Worker – 36 vacancies
- Psychiatric nurse – 35 vacancies
The exam will take the form of a written test which is a computer-based test and then a round of document verification. The CBT exam for NHM Clinical Psychologist, Psychiatric Social Worker and Psychiatric Nurse will be divided into 2 sections. Section-1 will be for 80 points, the questions will be based on professional knowledge while Section-2 will be for 20 points and will consist of general aptitude, reasoning, general awareness and basic computer knowledge questions.
NHM UP Eligibility Criteria 2022
Each question will carry 1 point and no negative marks will be made during the exam. Candidates who pass the written test will then be called for the final round of document verification. Applicants who complete both rounds will be awarded jobs.
Candidates should follow the steps mentioned below to register/apply for this position:
- Visit the official website / careers page / vacancies / recruitment.
- There you will find the recruitment online application form, along with the latest 2022 vacancy notifications and with the PDF notification, click on Apply.
- Fill in your basic information (education, contact details) for the needs before the last date.
- Pay the fees online and upload documents Photo, signature and finalize and confirm the application process.