The long-awaited application process for the Odisha Civil Service Examination (OCS) 2021 began on Monday on the official website of the Odisha Civil Service Commission (OPSC).
Candidates for the civil service can now log on to the official website (www.opsc.gov.in) and fill out online forms to take part in one of the toughest recruitment competitions in the state.
OPSC, through the recruitment drive, will fill a total of 405 vacant positions in the Odisha Civil Service (Group A and Group B). The link for registration and re-registration and payment of exam fees will be available from January 10 to February 9. The deadline for submitting registered online applications is February 18, 2022.
Qualification for education: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute or university in any discipline.
Age limit: An applicant must have reached the age of 21 and must not be over 32 as of January 1, 2021. The upper age limit is relaxed for applicants in the reserved category. (The Odisha cabinet today raised the upper age limit from 32 to 38).
Exam fees: A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable, non-adjustable fee of Rs 500. ST / SC and people with disabilities (over 40%) are exempt.
Here are the steps to apply for the OPSC 2021 Civil Service Exam
- Login to the official site opsc.gov.in
- On the home page, click on ‘Apply online’
- New users can click on the “New user” tab and the registered user on the “registered user” tab
- Read the instructions for completing the online application
- Log in to the portal and fill out the form
- Download documents and pay the application fee
- Download the form and print it for future reference