Post Department, Tariffs and Costs Section (T&C), Dak Bhawan invites applications for the engagement of a cost accountant as consultants.
Applicants should keep in mind that the online application which started yesterday will run until January 3, 2022 (5:30 p.m.).
Post Consultant Recruitment 2021 details
- Application opening date: December 22, 2021
- Application deadline: January 3, 2022 (5:30 p.m.)
Vacant consultant position 2021
- Name of positions: Consultant (Cost)
Qualification Post Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Cost Accountant (CMA) within the meaning of the Cost and Works Accountants Act, 1959 (23 of 1959)
Post-consultant recruitment Age limits 2021
- Applicants must be between 30 and 45 years old on 01/10/2021.
Post Consultant Recruitment Remuneration 2021
Vacant position of 2021 experience consultant
- At least five years of experience is essential. Work experience and considerable experience in the functioning of the government department / PSU will be preferred. He / She should have effective communication and interpersonal skills with a keen sense of in-depth examination relating to political / finance matters or any other area required. Considering the nature of the job and its requirement, the candidate should preferably be from Delhi / NCR
2021 post-vacancy consultant selection process
- Applicants can send the completed application form in accordance with Annex-I to the electronic identifier [email protected] before 5:30 p.m. on 03/01/2021, applications received by another method will not be accepted.
- Applications received will be submitted to a DoP * primary selection committee which can recommend candidates 20 times the number of vacant positions. The selection criteria will be based on educational qualification, professional experience of professional qualification, age, etc.
- A secondary selection and an interview will be carried out by the DoP Consultants Evaluation Committee (CEC).
- A merit list of 10 times the number of vacancies will be prepared and, accordingly, the cost accountant will be selected at the top of the list.
- Any candidate who does not appear within the allotted time will be removed from the list and the candidate with the next serial number on the merit list will be selected for the service.