Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has invited applications for up to 10 (ten) young professional positions in the area of the Corporate Strategy Management group at its head office. The position will be based in New Delhi.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Commitment period: The engagement period is one year which can be extended for a period of one year at a time or until the end of the assignment (whichever comes first). However, the maximum duration of occupation is limited to three years.
Description of the BHEL 2021 recruitment position: Young professionals will help the Business Strategy Management Group to support business incubation efforts by providing inputs regarding necessary studies / research in new technological fields, latest developments underway in advanced countries, feasible technologies for BHEL, policy advocacy, roadmaps and implementation plans including milestones, resource requirements and responsibilities for the following areas:
1) Hydrogen economy
2) additive manufacturing
3) Upstream solar value chain
4) Energy storage
5) From coal to methanol
6) Carbon capture
Young Professionals will help to;
- Analyze business opportunities in accordance with the country’s investment plans and incentive programs in the above areas
- Benchmarking with global OEMs and other government organizations.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress of key targeted initiatives in the above areas and the need to modify current BHEL policies / practices to be successful in these initiatives.
- Work on identifying marketing strategies to explore revenue sources in these areas and the roadmap to achieve them
- Provide input for review meetings between senior management for feedback and subsequent implementation.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
The selected JPs will be part of the corporate strategy management group and will report to BHEL’s corporate strategy manager. They will gain invaluable knowledge and experience working with senior management at one of the country’s largest capital goods manufacturers. The selected candidate (s) are expected to drive high priority initiatives in a very challenging business environment.
Eligibility criteria for BHEL 2021 recruitment: Applicants meeting the following eligibility criteria may apply:
- BHEL Recruitment 2021 Age limits (as of November 01, 2021): The applicant must not be over 30 years old.
- BHEL Recruitment 2021 Qualification: Graduate diploma or graduate diploma in management in 2 years. Engineering graduates from reputable institutions will be preferred.
- Graduate Diploma / Diploma, must be obtained in one of the IIM or Top 50 Management Institutes according to the rankings published by the MHRD as part of the National Institutional Ranking (NIRF), with a minimum of 70% aggregate or a GPA of 7.0 out of 10. (List of the 50 best management institutes according to the attached NIRF). Note: Whenever the MPC is not 10, the same value must be proportionally derived from 10.
- BHEL Recruitment Experience 2021: The candidate must have a professional experience of at least two years (as of November 1, 2021), which may be before or after obtaining a PG diploma or a PG diploma in management of two years.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 selection process: Applications, received against notification, will be examined by a committee and the shortlisted candidates may then be invited for interaction, if necessary, by a duly constituted selection panel.
External applicants called for the interaction will be reimbursed for travel expenses as indicated below: By Rail: AC-Second Class or By Road: Actual, limited to train fare.
Emoluments BHEL Recruitment 2021: Young professionals will receive a consolidated fee of Rs. 80,000 / – per month. In addition to the consolidated monthly fee, they will be eligible for reimbursement of the annual premium up to Rs 3500 + GST for the family’s mediclaim policy (i.e. self and spouse).
In addition, if the mission is successful, the Young Professionals will receive a lump sum which will be calculated over the duration of the engagement. that is, the amount must be equal to Rs 10,000 x no. months of commitment to the success of the mission.
General recruitment instructions BHEL 2021:
- Applications that do not meet the requirements stated in the advertisement / incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The application of candidates at all stages of the selection process will be provisional and is subject to the satisfaction of the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Applicants / applicants who have undergone a major sanction will not be eligible.
- BHEL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / expand / reopen the engagement process, if necessary, without giving further notice or stating the reason.
- Applicants should apply online at www.careers.bhel.in The application form should include the following:
- Letter of Interest (LoI) for said position.
- Documents needed to justify eligibility details as mentioned in the application form, including DOB proof, PG qualification and graduation, PG final grade sheet (mentioning% ge or CGPA) and the certificate (s) of experience.
- The applicant should ensure that the application form contains the necessary documents / attachments.
- The responsibility for attaching the necessary documents lies with the applicant. BHEL does not take responsibility for attaching documents separately or received in a subsequent mail. The maximum attachment size should not exceed 5MB.
- No paper application will be accepted.
- The attached documents must be in a readable form, i.e. the content must be readable. Attachment of blurry / edited images will result in disqualification of the entry.
- Applicants should keep their email ID (from which the candidate is submitted to BHEL) active for at least 6 months, as any important information / notification regarding this notification must be provided by BHEL via email. They are further requested to check their e-mail for any communication from BHEL in this regard.
Recruitment BHEL 2021 Deadline for receipt of the complete file with the necessary attachments: November 30, 2021.