The online application by the Staff Selection Committee (SSC) for the Phase-X/2022 selection positions has started. It will continue until June 13.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in. Up to 2065 vacancies across the country will be filled through this recruitment drive.
“Applicants are advised to visit the websites of the regional offices for the latest information regarding the different categories of positions relevant to the region concerned and the different stages of the recruitment process,” reads the notice published by the SSC.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in three different computer-based exams consisting of objective-type multiple-choice questions for jobs with minimum qualifications of matriculation, upper secondary and graduation studies and above.
Candidates who wish to apply for the SSC Post X/2022 screening stage will be required to pay an examination fee of Rs 100.
- Dates for submitting online applications: 12.05.2022 to 13.06.2022
- Date and time limit for receipt of online applications: 13.06.2022 (until 23:00)
- Deadline date and time to pay fees online: 15.06.2022 (11:00 p.m.)
- Last offline Challan generation date and time: 2022-06-16 (23:00)
- Deadline for payment via Challan (during Bank working hours): 18.06.2022
- Dates of the “application form correction window”, including online payment: from 20.06.2022 to 24.06.2022 (23:00)
- Computer-based exam dates: August 2022 (tentative)
To know more about this recruitment process, eligibility and other details, read the SSC Selection Post phase X/2022 notification by clicking here.