Applications from Indian citizens are invited to pursue apprenticeship training in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Nasik Division for a one-year term as an apprentice trainee.
According to the notification issued by the HAL, eligible and interested candidates will have to apply online before August 10, 2022.
Important dates for HAL Recruitment 2022:
- Start of applications for apprenticeship training: July 22, 2022
- Deadline for accepting applications: August 10, 2022
- Provisional schedule for verification of documents: from 16 to 31
- August 2022 Provisional posting date for shortlists: 2nd week of September
Eligibility HAL Recruitment 2022:
- For Engineering Graduate Apprentices: Applicants must have graduated in the respective branch of Engineering/Technology/Nursing from a recognized university in the disciplines/fields mentioned above only and the gap between the date of registration for apprenticeship training and the date of graduation must not be more than 3 years old.
- For Apprentice Technicians (Graduates): Applicants must have obtained a degree in engineering/technology/hotel management/laboratory technology from the State Council of Technical Education in the above-mentioned disciplines/fields only and the gap between the date of joining the apprenticeship training and the date of qualification for the diploma must not exceed 3 years. Those in Course/Completed Graduates – Engineering are not eligible for this apprenticeship program
How to apply for a HAL vacancy
- Interested and eligible candidates who meet the notified criteria should follow the following procedure.
STEP 1 (Form No. 1): Register on the learning portal ‘www.mhrdnats.gov.in’ Registration on this portal is a must for further application i.e. STEP 2.
(Details of registering on the learning portal are provided on the portal itself)
2ND STEP: Apply in the HAL Nasik application form (Google form)
- Click on the link below to open the application form “https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxzgWRNLScIz1NAq_zjCMdiof8QCj5491LaDOd1Aq2k4xAg/viewform?usp=sf_link”
- Enter the correct and required information in the application form and submit it.
- Please check that a submission message appears on your screen “Your answer has been saved Thank you!”. This ensures that the submission process is complete.
Step 3: Attend the verification of physical documents at HAL Nasik according to the schedule that will be provided by email to the applied candidates. The tentative schedule is the 3rd/4th week of August 2022.
- Before applying, the candidate must ensure the eligibility criteria. The candidate must also ensure that the information he has provided in the application form is correct in all respects. In the event that a discrepancy is detected during the engagement process / apprenticeship training or if found, provided incorrect / false information or deleted material facts, his application will be canceled / terminated at any time.
- Only applicants who have passed the qualifying exam and possess an original/provisional certificate are eligible.
- HAL-Nasik reserves the right to change the allocation of quota for transactions at any time and during the engagement process.
- Applicants must enter their NAME as it appears in the SSC certificate.
- Applicants are requested to enter valid details viz. email id, mobile number, Aadhaar number, date of birth, category, council and trade details in the learning portal portal. HAL-Nasik will not be responsible for the rejection of an application or a non-shortlisted candidate due to incorrect data.
- The learning portal ‘www.mhrdnats.gov.in’ is operated by MHRD, Government of India. For any queries regarding issues related to the web portal, applicants are requested to contact the hotline numbers mentioned in the portal. Correspondence regarding the functionality of the portal will not be supported by HAL-Nasik.
- After screening, the candidate must be able to join HAL-Nasik for apprenticeship training on the prescribed date of joining for the period of one year. If the candidate does not show up on the scheduled date, it will be assumed that he is not interested in learning and his application will be lost.
- After completion of the training, the apprenticeship will be terminated and HAL-Nasik will have no obligation to offer employment to the apprentice at the end of the apprenticeship training period at HAL-Nasik.
- Applicants who have completed apprenticeship training or are in similar apprenticeship training/or registered for apprenticeship training in the respective discipline under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are NOT ELIGIBLE.
- All original certificates/documents must be produced when registering for apprenticeship training.
- Solicitation in any form will be considered a disqualification.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process below. The decision of HAL management regarding the selection will be final. In addition, HAL Management reserves the full right to fill or not fill all or part of the notified positions according to the availability of the candidate in any profession/discipline and also to fill the vacant positions if necessary.
- Shortlisted candidates must meet medical standards before they can begin training. A certificate of medical aptitude as a Civil Surgeon will be a prerequisite to join as an apprentice trainee.
- The candidate must make their own accommodation and travel arrangements for the engagement process/during the apprenticeship training period.
- Applicants are advised to check their emails regularly and visit “www.hal-india.co.in” for updates on the Apprentice Engagement process.