India’s leading engineering and manufacturing company, Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), has invited applications from eligible and eager candidates to fill several vacancies.
No less than 22 positions for Engineers and Supervisors in the Civil discipline will be appointed during this recruitment.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Job Opportunity Details
- Start of online application submission: September 4
- Closing date for online applications: September 24
- Deadline for receipt of completed and signed application forms at BHEL, PSER, Kolkata: 1 October
- Deadline for receipt of completed and signed application forms to BHEL, PSER, Kolkata from remote areas: 8 October
Vacancy Details for BHEL Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Engineer (FTA-Civil): 7
- Supervisor (FTA-Civil): 15
Educational Qualification for BHEL Recruitment 2021
- Engineer (FTA-Civil): Full-time Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Civil Engineering or 5-year Integrated Masters or Dual Degree Program in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engineering from a recognized Indian University/Institute with a minimum of 60% overall marks for General/ OBC/EWS and 50% marks in total for SC/ST candidates.
- Supervisor (FTA-Civil): Full-time degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Indian university/institute with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for General/OBC/EWS applicants and 50% in aggregate for SC/ST applicants.
Age limit for BHEL recruitment 2021:
Age limit: 34 years old (As of 09/01/2021)
The upper age limit can be relaxed by:
- 3 years for OBC (non-creamy coat).
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Persons with Reference Disabilities (PwBD) Applicants:
- By 10 years for the general.
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
- At 15 for SC/ST.
- Relaxation for ex-servicemen will be in accordance with current government guidelines.
- 5 years for candidates who were usually domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
- Up to 2 years for each additional year of experience over a minimum experience of two (02) years.
Remuneration for BHEL Recruitment 2021
- Engineer (FTA-Civil): Rs 71, 040
- Supervisor (FTA-Civil): Rs 39, 670
- Also, refund of premium paid for Mediclaim policy up to Rs 2 Lakhs for self, spouse and dependent family members.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021
Applicants who wish to be part of BHEL Recruitment 2021 should apply as follows:
- First, visit the official website (link below). Then download the application file.
- Complete all details and send the form, photo to be pasted along with the Demand Draft or SB Collect payment acknowledgment (as applicable) and required documents to the address on the notification.
- The envelope containing the above documents must be marked “Application for the post of engineer (FTA-Civil) or supervisor (FTA-Civil)” as the case may be.