The online application for the recruitment of more than 3847 vacancies by the Employees National Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is ongoing.
According to the notification issued by ESIC, the recruitment will be for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno.) and Multitasking Staff (MTS) across the country.
The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is a statutory body under the ownership of Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India which helps in providing health insurance scheme to workers in industry and also deployment of labor in manufacturing processes such as jute, textiles, chemicals. etc
Job seekers who wish to work at ESIC and who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the positions through the online mode on the ESIC website. www.esic.nic.in from January 15, 2022. The deadline for submitting online applications is February 15, 2022.
With this recruitment campaign, a total of 3847 vacancies will be filled in different locations. Vacancies are available in Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Delhi Medial Branch, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, North East, Pondicherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Regional Office Delhi, Tamilnadu and Telangana.
The selection of candidates will be based on an online exam. Candidates who want to know more about degrees, vacancies details, age limit, salary and other details can read the article below.
Important Dates for ESIC 2022 Recruitment
- Online application start date – 15 January 2022
- Deadline to submit an online application – February 15, 2022
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Total posts – 3847
Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 1726
Stenographer – 163
Multitasking Staff (MTS) – 1931
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC UDC, Steno and MTS Positions
Qualification for Education
- UDC – Applicant must have graduated from a recognized university or equivalent. Working knowledge of computers, including the use of office suites and databases.
- Stenographer – Applicant must have passed 12th class or equivalent from a recognized board or university. Dictation: 10 minutes at 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (on computer only).
- MTS – Applicant must have passed 10th class from a recognized board.
- UDC & Steno – Pay Grade – 4 (Rs 25,500 – Rs 81,100) according to the 7th Central Wage Commission.
- MTS – Pay Grade – 1 (Rs 18,000 – Rs 56,900) according to the 7th Central Salary Commission.
In addition to compensation, selected candidates will also be eligible for DA, HRA and transportation allowance and other allowances in accordance with the rules in force from time to time.
ESIC recruitment 2022 Age limit
- UDC & Steno – The age of the candidate must be between 18 and 27 years old on the deadline for receipt of applications, i.e. February 15, 2022
- MTS between – The age of the candidate must be between 18 and 25 years old on the closing date for receipt of applications, i.e. February 15, 2022
Selection process for ESIC recruitment 2022
- UDC – Selection will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the preliminary examination, the main examination and the computer skills test.
- Stenographer – Selection will be based on the main exam and the shorthand proficiency test.
- MTS – The selection will be based on the preliminary examination and the main examination.
How to Apply for ESIC 2022 Recruitment for UDC, Steno and MTS?
Candidates wishing to apply for the above positions are advised to refer to the detailed announcement regarding eligibility criteria, application fees, etc. The link for submitting the online application link will be available on the ESIC website. www.esic.nic.in from January 15, 2022.
Applicants can submit their application in three steps, namely registration, payment of fees, and scanning and uploading of documents.
SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates, Candidates and Former Military – Rs 250.
All other categories – Rs 500.