Indian Navy issued notification for Indian Navy MR post recruitment for approximately 300 posts. Check the details here.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Notification 2021: The Indian Navy has launched the online application process for recruiting sailors under Matric Recruit (MR) at joinindiannavy.gov.in. Single male applicants can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 from October 29 to 02 November 2021.
The Indian Navy MR notification was published in the employment journal from October 23 to October 29, 2021. It should be noted that a total of 300 vacancies are available for the Indian Navy for the April 22 batch. Applicants can check important dates, vacancy, salary, degree, age limit, and other details.
Indian Navy MR Notification Download
Indian Navy MR Online Application Link
Online application deadline – November 02, 2021
Indian Navy vacant MR details
MR – 300 vacant positions
Indian Navy MR Salary:
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600 / – per month will be eligible.
Upon successful completion of initial training, they will be placed at level 3 of the Defense Compensation Matrix (Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100). Additionally, they will be paid MSP @ Rs. 5200 / – per month plus DA (if applicable).
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy MR 2021
Qualification for education:
10th adopted by school education councils recognized by the Ministry of Education, the government. from India.
Indian Navy MR Age Limit:
Applicants must be born between April 01, 2002 and September 30, 2005 (both dates included)
Indian Navy Selection Process MR
The selection will be made on the basis of:
- Written exam
- Fitness test (PFT)
Indian Navy MR Exam Template 2021:
- There will be objective type questions divided into 2 sections namely science and math and general knowledge.
- The questionnaire will be bilingual (Hindi and English)
- The standard of the questionnaire will be that of the 10th level and the exam schedule is available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- All candidates taking the written exam would be submitted to the PFT on the same day
Indian Navy MR PFT 2021
- Qualification for the Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- The PFT will consist of a race of 1.6 km to be covered in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 push-ups. PFT applicants will do so at their own risk.
Indian Navy MR Medical Standard 2021
The medical examination will be carried out by approved military doctors according to the medical standards prescribed in the regulations in force applicable to seafarers on entry.
How to Apply for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can apply online from October 29 to November 02, 2021 by following the steps:
- Visit the official website – joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Register with your email id, if you haven’t already.
- Now log in with the registered email and click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill out the form completely.
- Before clicking on the “Submit” button, make sure all details are correct, all required documents are scanned in their original and uploaded.
- Submit your application