The Central Bank of India (CBI) has published the notification of recruitment of 115 Specialist Officer (SO). Check the distribution of vacancies, salary, eligibility and other details.
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment Notification in 2021: The Central Bank of India (CBI) has initiated the online application process for the recruitment of a Specialist (SO) at centralbankofindia.co.in. Applicants can submit their CBI SO online application no later than December 17, 2021.
Candidates who successfully apply for the position will be invited to an online exam on January 22, 2022 and the admission card for it will be available on January 11, 2022.
A total of 115 vacancies are available for specialist officers in various specialists such as Income Tax Officer, IT, IT Security Analyst, Security Officer, IT SOC Analyst, the risk manager, financial analyst, loan officer, economist, data scientist, security, lawyer. , Technical Manager (Credit), Data Engineer etc.
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021
Central Bank of India SO Online Application Link
Central Bank of India SO Important Dates
- Online application start date – November 23, 2021
- Deadline for submitting online applications – December 17, 2021
- CBI SO admission card date – January 11, 2021
- CBI SO Exam Date – January 22, 2022
Central Bank of India SO Job Posting Details
- Economist – 1
- Income Tax Officer – 1
- Information Technology – 1
- Data Scientist IV – 1
- Loan Officer III – 10
- Data Engineer III – 11
- IT Security Analyst III – 1
- IT SOC Analyst III – 2
- Risk Manager III – 5
- Technical agent (Credit) III – 5
- Financial Analyst II – 20
- Information Technology II – 15
- Officer of Justice II – 20
- Risk Manager II – 10
- Safety II – 3
- Safety I – 1
Central Bank of India SO Salary:
- JMG I SCALE – 36000-1490 (7) -46430-1740 (2) -49910-1990 (7) -63840
- LADDER MMG II – 48170-1740 (1) -49910-1990 (10) -69810
- MMG SCALE III – 63840-1990 (5) -73790-2220 (2) -78230
- SMG IV SCALE – 76010-2220 (4) -84890-2500 (2) -89890
- TMG V SCALE – 89890-2500 (2) -94890-2730 (2) -100350
Central Bank of India SO Eligibility Criteria
Qualification for education:
- Economist – Doctorate in Economics / Banking / Trade / Economic Policy / Public Policy. At least 5 years of professional experience in a commercial bank or other PSU.
- Income Tax Officer – Chartered Accountant (preferably passed in one attempt). At least 10 years of post-qualification experience.
- Information Technology – Full-time master’s or bachelor’s degree in engineering disciplines like computer science / information technology / electronics and communication or master’s degree in computer applications from a university / institute recognized by the government of India or its regulatory bodies OR Full time Masters or Bachelor in Data Analysis / AI and ML / Digital Technologies / Internet from a reputable / recognized university / institute. Experience of at least 10-12 years.
- Data Scientist – Post Graduate Diploma in Statistics / Econometrics / Mathematics / Finance / Economics / Computer Science or BE / B.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Science from Indian University / Institute recognized by government. Organizations / AICTE. At least 8-10 years of relevant experience after qualification.
- Credit Officer – CA / CFA / ACMA with 3+ years of exp., OR MBA (Finance), MBA finances must come from a recognized college / institute that has taken a regular full-time course with 4 years and more exp.
- Data Engineer – Post-graduate diploma (or equivalent diploma) in statistics / econometrics / mathematics / finance / economics / IT or BE / B.Tech in IT / IT. At least 5 years of relevant experience after qualification.
- IT Security Analyst – Engineering Degree in IT / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (IT) from a recognized university / institute. Minimum 6 years of basic post-qualification experience.
- SOC IT Analyst – Engineer Graduated in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from a recognized university / institute. Minimum 6 years of basic post-qualification experience.
- Risk Manager – MBA in Finance or / & Banking or its equivalent / Post Graduate Diploma in Banking or / & Finance / Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance or its equivalent / Post Graduate Diploma in Statistics. Minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience.
- Technical agent (credit) – Engineering degree in civil / mechanical / production / metallurgy / textile / chemical engineering. 3 years of experience in TEV study / project evaluation with banks / FIs.
- Financial Analyst / Manager âCA / ICWA or MBA with specialization in finance from a reputable institute with 3 years of experience.
For other publications, see the detailed notification link.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates can apply for the positions through the online mode on the official website of the Central Bank of India www.centralbankofindia.co.in from November 23 to December 17, 2021.
What is the date of the Central Bank of India SO admission card?
January 11, 2022
What is the date of the Central Bank of India SO exam?
January 22, 2022
What is the last SO application date from the Central Bank of India?
Dec 17 2021
What is the start date of registration with the Central Bank of India?
23 November 2021