The Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) hires 708 drivers, peons / guards / watermen, gardeners and sweepers. Check the full details here.
Recruitment of the High Court of Deputies 2021
Recruitment of the High Court of Deputies 2021: The Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) will launch the online application process for the recruitment of a driver, peon / guard / water, gardener and sweeper on November 13, 2021 instead of 09 November 2021. Applicants should submit their application, MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2021, can submit their application no later than November 28, 2021 on mphc.gov.in. The number of vacant positions is also revised for the district of Ashoknagar.
A total of 708 vacant positions are notified including 69 for driver positions, 475 for peons, 51 for gardeners and 113 for sweeper positions. Candidates who successfully apply for the positions will be invited for an interview. More details on MPHC recruiting are given below:
MP High Court Group D Notification Download
MP High Court Group D Corrigendum Link
- Start of online application submission: November 09, 2021 from 12 noon
- Deadline for submitting online applications: November 24, 2021
Details of the vacant post of Group D of the High Court of Deputies
- Driver – 69
- Peon / Guardian / Waterman – 475
- Gardener – 51
- Sweeper – 113
Eligibility criteria for Group D of the High Court of Deputies
Qualification for education:
- Driver – The candidate must have passed the 10th class and have a light vehicle driver’s license
- Peon / Guardian / Waterman, Sweeper and Gardener – 8th class passed
Age limit of the High Court of Deputies:
- General male – 18 to 40 years old
- Reserved categories and Women – 18 to 45 years old
Selection criteria for positions in Group D of the High Court of Deputies
The selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of an interview of 30 points
How to apply for MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates can apply for the positions via the online mode from 09 November to 24 November 2021 by following the steps:
- Go to the official website – mphc.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Recruitment / Result’ button
- Now click on “click on online application forms / admission card”
- After that, you will find three options – Advertising, Registration and Application.
- Read all of the instructions under âAdvertisingâ, then click on the âSign Upâ link and register using your mobile phone number and email id.
- Now fill in the ‘Application’ using the registration details
- After completing the application form, pay the application fee
Deputy High Court Application Fee
- General Category / Applicants from Other States: Rs. 216.70.
- MP’s SC / ST / OBC: Rs 116.70.
Latest government jobs:
What is the age limit for the MP High Court for Peon Posts for General?
Man – 40 years old and Woman – 45 years old
What is the MP’s High Court Group D interview date?
It will be announced later.
What is the registration deadline for Group D of the High Court of Deputies?
November 24, 2021
What is the start date of the MPHC Group D application?
November 09, 2021