The IBPS Recruitment 2021 online application link has been activated on the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) website .ie ibps.in. Check education level, vacancy details, age limit, eligibility, selection criteria and other details here.
IBPS Miscellaneous Post Recruitment 2021
IBPS 2021 Recruitment: The Banking Personnel Selection Institute (IBPS) has activated the online application window for recruitment for the various positions of Associate Professors, Faculty Research Associates, Research Associates, Hindi agents, computer engineers (data centers), administrators of computer databases and software Developers and testers (Frontend, Backend). All job seekers now register on ibps.in. The window will remain activated until October 14, 2021.
The selection will be made by a committee and this selection will be final. Applicants are advised to review the details below such as degree, experience, selection criteria and other details before applying.
- Online registration: from 01 October 2021 to 14 October 2021
- Online exam (provisional) (if applicable): October / November 2021
IBPS Recruitment 2021 Job Vacancy Details
- Associate professors
- Faculty research associates
- Research associates
- Hindi officers
- Computer Engineers (Data Centers)
- Computer database administrators and software developers
- Testers (Frontend, Backend)
IBPS 2021 recruitment eligibility criteria
Qualification for education:
- Associate professors – Doctorate or equivalent degree in statistics with at least 55% of postgraduate marks.
- Faculty Research Associates – A doctorate or equivalent degree in one of the following disciplines with at least 55% post-graduate grades.
- Research associates – Post-graduate in psychology / education / psychological measurement / psychometry / management (specialization in HR) with at least 55% of grades from recognized universities / institutes.
- Hindi Officers – Masters degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English as the major subject or electives upon graduation. or Masters degree from a recognized university in English with Hindi as the major subject or electives upon graduation. or a master’s degree from a recognized university in a subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi as a major or optional subject and English as a means of examination at the diploma level. or a master’s degree from a recognized university in a subject other than Hindi or English with English as a major or optional subject and Hindi as a means of examination at the diploma level.
- Computer Engineers (Data Centers) – Full time BE / B.Tech. degree, preferably in computer science / informatics from a recognized institution / university is essential.
- IT database administrators and software developers, testers (frontend, backend) – Full time BE / B. Tech / MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Comp. Science) from a university / recognized institute.
Age limit for IBPS 2021 recruitment
- Associate professors – 35 to 45 years old
- Faculty Research Associates – 27 to 40 years old
- Research associates – 21 to 30 years old
- Hindi officers – 21 to 30 years old
- Computer Engineers (Data Centers) – 21 to 35 years old
- IT database administrators and software developers, testers (frontend, backend) – 21 to 35 years old
IBPS selection criteria Recruitment 2021
The selection process for the different positions will be as follows:
- For assistant professor – Group exercises, presentation exercise and personal interview.
- For Faculty Research Associate and Research Associate – Online Review, Article Writing Exercise, Group Exercises, and Personal Interview.
- For the Hindi Officer – Online Exam, Skills Test, Article Writing Exercise & Personal Interview
- IT Engineer (Data Center), IT Database Administrator – Online Exam, Skills and Staff Test
- Software Developer and Tester (Frontend, Backend) – Interview
IBPS Recruitment Salary 2021
- For assistant professor -Rs. 1 01 500
- For Faculty Research Associate – Rs. 57,700
- Research Associate, Hindi Officer – Rs. 44,900
- IT Engineer (Data Center), IT Database Administrator – Rs. 35, 400 / –
Direct download IBPS Recruitment 2021 PDF Notification here
Apply Online – Enabled
How to apply to IBPS Divers Post-Recruitment 2021
Interested applicants can submit their application via the online mode by following the simple steps given below.
Procedure for applying online
- Applicants must first go to the IBPS website www.ibps.in and click on the home page to open the link, then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the online application form.
- Applicants will need to click on “CLICK HERE FOR A NEW ENTRY” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The use of special characters when filling out the form will not be allowed. After that, a temporary registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- The candidate should note the provisional registration number and password. An e-mail and text message indicating the provisional registration number and password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using the provisional registration number and password and modify the data if necessary.
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph, signature, left thumbprint, handwritten statement in accordance with the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading documents.
- Applicants are advised to carefully complete the online application form themselves, as no changes to the data entered in the online application form will be possible / maintained.
- Before submitting the online application form, applicants are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” function to check the details of the online application form and modify it if necessary.
- No changes are allowed after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT button.
- Note: Those applying for the position of Assistant Professor in Statistics should send a printed copy of their online application form as well as self-certified photocopies of relevant documents to support their identity and eligibility – regarding the ‘age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. as indicated in the online application form and the copy of the receipt to [email protected] The last date of receipt of the e-mail containing a copy of the electronic receipt and the printout of the application as well as the supporting documents is on 20.10. 2021 (before 5:00 p.m.)
IBPS Miscellaneous 2021 Post-Recruitment Application Fee – Rs. 1000 / – for all applicants
What are the age criteria for the IBPS Divers Post-Recruitement 2021?
Applicants between the ages of 21 and 45 are eligible for the aforementioned positions. Applicants can refer to the above article for more details.
What salary will be provided for IBPS Associate Professor Recruitment 2021?
Applicants will receive a salary of Rs. 1 01 500 / – for the post of Associate Professor.
What is the application process for IBPS Divers Post Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates can submit their application via the online mode from October 1 to 14, 2021. The details of the step-by-step application procedure are given in the article above.
What salary does it take to pay for IBPS Divers Post Recruitment 2021?
Applicants are required to pay Rs. 1000 / – to enroll in the above recruitment process.
What is the deadline for submitting online applications for IBPS Divers Post Recruitment 2021?
The deadline for online application is October 14, 2021.
What is the start date for submitting online applications for IBPS Divers Post Recruitment 2021?
The online application process for IBPS Divers Post Recruitment 2021 will start from October 1, 2021.
Take the free online test IBPS RRB SO (IT manager) 2021