CIDCO Lottery 2022 | Online form | Eligibility | Schedule | Results: As we know it housing is a basic need and hence the government issues a large number of housing programs at the national and state levels to ensure housing for all. There are also various private/public organizations that provide housing to citizens. CIDCO is one of the urban planning and development organizations in the state of Maharashtra, located in Navi Mumbai. It provides housing to the citizens of the state who come from different income levels of the society. Houses are allocated based on the CIDCO lottery to applicants. In order to buy houses under this housing plan, one must apply online.
CIDCO stands for Municipal and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited is basically a business of the Maharashtra government which endeavors to provide housing and accommodation to the citizens of Navi Mumbai and adjoining areas. Houses under this program are allocated mainly to SAP people and low income groups (LIG). Allocation of homes is done primarily through lottery and auction methods. The allocation of houses through CIDCO is associated with the central government’s Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) programme. CIDCO offers housing under its several housing programs such as Mass Housing Program, Police Housing Program, MEGA Housing Program, etc.
If you also want to get information about CIDCO Lottery 2022, read this article till the end. Here you are going to get complete information about this housing program from application to lottery result.
CIDCO Lottery 2022 – An Overview
|Category||Maharashtra Government Scheme|
|Authority concerned||Maharashtra Municipal and Industrial Development Corporation Limited (CIDCO)|
|Relevant central government scheme||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)|
|Plan type||Housing program|
|How to apply||On line|
|CIDCO official website||cidco.maharashtra.gov.in|
CIDCO Lottery 2022: important dates
|Availability of CIDCO Lottery Application Form 2022 Online||September 1, 2022|
|Registration deadline||November 3, 2022|
|Deadline for submitting an application||November 4, 2022|
|Date of online payment||September 1 to November 7, 2022|
|Generation Challan RTGS/NEFT||September 1 to October 7, 2022|
|RTGS/ NEFT payment||September 1 to November 4, 2022|
|Draft/provisional list of candidates who have been accepted||November 14, 2022|
|Date of the draw||November 22, 2022|
|Publication of the list of lottery winners||November 22, 2022|
|repayment date||December 1, 2022|
CIDCO Lottery Systems
Check the types of housing programs offered by the CIDCO Lottery-
|Mass housing program||Mega-housing program|
|Police Housing Program||Valleyshilp Program|
|Seawoods NRI Housing Scheme||Vastuvihar, Celebration & Unnati Housing Scheme|
CIDCO Housing Programs: Eligibility details
Applicants must meet all eligibility requirements before submitting applications to apply for the CIDCO housing program. The main eligibility details are given below-
- Applicants must be permanent residents of the state of Maharashtra.
- They must belong to the Low Income Group (LIG) or Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
- In order to apply under the EWS category, the monthly income of the applicant must be below Rs.25000.
- To apply under the LIG category, the monthly income must be between Rs.25000 and Rs.50000/-.
Required Documents for CIDCO Lotter Housing Programs
Documents must be provided at the time of application and at the time of verification.
Required Documents for Application-
- Map of Adar
- Voter ID / EPIC
- PAN card
- Residence certificate
- Certificate of proof of income
- Bank details (bank book)
- Passport size photo
After the publication of the lottery results, the houses are assigned. After that, applicants will be prompted for KYC and document verification so that possession of the home can be released to the buyer. Check out the list of documents required for KYC and verification purposes-
- Map of Adhar
- PAN card
- Award letter
- Category certificate
- Salary certificate
- RTI Acknowledgment
- PMAY Registration
- Mathadi Worker Certificate (if applicable)
- Affidavit in prescribed format
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply for CIDCO 202 Lottery2?
Applications for CICDO lottery programs are invited online and proper procedure is followed for submission of applications. Applicants can complete the application forms in either English or Marathi as per their choice. Check the application procedure given below
- Walk 1- Start by opening the official portal of the CIDCO Scheme.
- 2nd step- New users should click on the “Register for the lottery” link because registration and having an account on the portal is important for the application and subsequent logins.
- Step 3- By clicking on the registration link, a form will be displayed. Enter all the details requested in the registration form such as username, name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, email details -email, etc.
- Step 4- On the next page, fill in your profile, PAN, Aadhaar details and bank details, and upload your photo.
- Step 5- Once the registration is complete, you will be redirected to a new webpage. On this page, information about the approval of documents will be displayed.
- Step 6- After approval of the documents which may take 24 hours, the application link will be updated on the page. Once available, click the Apply link.
- Step 7- Select the scheme you wish to apply for. Choose the plan code from the drop-down list.
- Step 8- If your program is part of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), click on the “Yes” button. Enter your unique identifier in the space provided.
- Step 9- Enter all the details like plan code, income group, no. of the category of the name of the booking scheme, etc.
- Step 10- Select the allocation preference, if applicable. Read all terms and conditions. Click on the “Accept” tab and enter the date and location.
- Step 11- Provide your confirmation. Print the completed application form.
- Step 12- Pay the filing fees. You can make payments via NEFT/RTGS, credit card or Net Banking methods.
- Step 13- Print the acknowledgment slip in order to make the payment. Bring your signature and upload an acknowledgment of receipt (scanned copy) and your photo. Once all these activities are completed, you can proceed with the payment process.
- Step 14- Once the payment has been made, the application procedure will be completed.
How to view accepted candidates?
After the application process is completed, a list of accepted candidates is prepared. This list includes the names of candidates who meet all the eligibility requirements during the review of submitted applications. Only these applicants can go further in this process of the CIDCO lottery program. Check who you can check the list of accepted candidates-
- Visit the CIDCO website.
- Go to “Accepted Candidate” and a new page will open.
- Select the respective lottery system. Click on the view button.
- A PDF of selected applicants whose applications have been accepted will appear.
- Find your name in the list by entering the CTRL+F keys.
- You can keep this list for your personal file.
How to Check CIDCO Lottery Result 2022?
The result of the CIDCO lottery is announced based on the lottery draw. A draw is made to obtain the list of candidates selected for this housing program. The result of the lottery is made available to the candidates and communicated via the official portal. Check the simple steps using which applicants can check their CIDCO lottery results-
- First of all, you need to open CIDCO official website on your device.
- Click on the “CIDCO Lottery Result” link given on the homepage of the portal under the Housing Program option.
- A list of all available results will be displayed.
- Find the respective schema and click on the “Show result” link.
- The list of results for the subcategories will be displayed.
- Select the respective result option according to your income group.
- A pdf file of the selected result option will open.
- Browse the details of the result.
- Save this result for your future reference.
And after the publication of the CIDCO Lottery?
The publication of the lottery results is not the end of this housing program process. There are certain formalities and procedures that the candidates must complete after the declaration of the results. Applicants who are winners of the lottery can check the post-result activities and procedure given as sub-
- After the results are announced, lottery winners must make an appointment. They can book their appointment online on the Post Lottery portal or on Nivara Kendra.
- When making an appointment, they will receive an “initial warning letter”.
- You must report to Nivara Kendra according to the appointment schedule.
- At Nivara Kendra, you must check your original documents (list mentioned above) at Three Counters. These counters are the main accessor, the KYC service and the verification service.
- In the verification center, you must start by visiting the main accessor. At this level, you must provide all the documents requested.
- After verification and approval in the first step, proceed to the next window, namely the KYC department.
- Once the KYC is completed, you will be transferred to the next counter which is the verification department. Provide the original documents and submit a xerox copy of each of the documents. After verification of all the documents, a “provisional offer letter” will be given to you.
- After receiving the offer letter, you must submit the partial amount of the house. This must be done within the specified time.
- Make full payment of the amount to get the final award letter and get full possession of the house.
- Once all the formalities and legalities have been completed and the payment made, the letter of possession is given to you / the new owner of the house.
If you have any questions or need assistance regarding CIDCO Lottery 2022 accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us. To do this, simply mention your request in the comment box and our team will come back to it as soon as possible.