The online application for recruitment by the Odisha Personnel Selection Commission (OSSC) to fill certain vacant Junior Stenographer positions has started.
According to the notification released by the OSSC on December 4, the recruitment drive is underway to fill three junior stenographer positions under department heads.
2021 OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment Details
- Online registration: 7.12.2021 to 6.1.2022
- Online payment of examination fees: 7.12.2021 to 6.1.2022
- Submission of the online application form: 7.12.2021 to 14.1.2022
2021 OSSC Junior Stenographer Vacancy Details
Name and number of positions
- Junior Stenographer: 2 (while 2 of the junior stenographers would work under Odisha’s Staff Selection Board, the other would work for DRC South Division, Berhampur.
Age limits for the OSSC junior reporter position in 2021
- The prescribed age limit for the post is 18 to 32 as of 01.01.2021 with a customary age flexibility for SC, ST, SEBC, Women, PwD, Ex-Military and serving contract employees as detailed at clause 4 (a) of the advertisement.
2021 OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment Salary
- The appointment will initially be on a contractual basis as the initial appointees bearing compensation consolidated in the ORSP-17 Level 7 Compensation Matrix, amounting to Rs. 14,200 / – in the first year as per the government. in the notification of the GA & PG department n Â° 28621 / Gen of 27.10.2021. Compensation is subject to review in accordance with the decision of the Government of Odisha from time to time.
How to Apply for the 2021 OSSC Junior Stenographer Recruitment
- Applicants should review the detailed advertisement before completing the online application form.
- Applicants should apply online on the official website of the Commission ossc.gov.in.
- All eligible applicants must register by clicking on the âAPPLY ONLINEâ button on the home page of the ossc.gov.in Commission website.
- First-time applicants should register for the position by clicking on the “NEW USER” button displayed on the screen. When submitting the registration form, a username and password will be generated.
- By clicking on âNew Userâ or âRegistered Userâ, instructions for completing the online registration / re-registration and application forms will appear on the computer screen. These instructions should be read carefully before completing the application form.
- The step-by-step registration / re-registration procedure can be viewed by clicking on “Instructions for completing the online application form“.
Minimum educational qualification for the recruitment of junior stenographers OSSC 2021
- Upper secondary school certificate (+ 2 Arts / Sciences / Commerce) Examination or equivalent End-of-study examination from a recognized Council / Council
- Possess a minimum speed of eighty (80) words per minute in shorthand in both English and Odia.
2021 Examination Fee for the vacant OSSC Junior Stenographer position
- Applicants other than SC / ST / PwD categories must pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs. 200.
- Fees can be deposited only through online mode using Internet Banking / Debt Card / Credit Card / UPI / other available payment methods related to online application form.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the electronic receipt with them as a proof of successful payment of the required examination fee for future reference.
- Applications without payment of the examination fee (except for SC / ST / PwD applicants) will be considered incomplete and will be subject to rejection.
Click here to read the OSSC 2021 Junior Reporters Recruitment Notification