Under the Private Security Industry Regulation Act (PSIRA), Highway Traffic Management has initiated the recording, scheduling and re-scheduling of private security. The group intends to provide legal protection to anyone who requests it.
South African security companies offer an open, professional and responsible procedure. If you live in South Africa and want reliable security services, please read the following sections.
Psira web application for booking confirmation?
PSIRA verification of the online reservation requires filling in the fields below.
- PSIRA identification number
- Captcha code
- After filling in the fields, click on the Submit tab.
Psira Online Renewal Reservation Online Request Form?
Private security is a lucrative industry in South Africa, and every year many PSIRA clients renew their services. The online booking renewal request form can be obtained from the URL provided below.
- To view a list of sharing choices, select the Done tab.
- Send and save documents, or explore other alternatives.
Online collection reservation Psira?
Complete the request form provided in the link to complete your PSIRA online collection reservation.
- Fill in your first and last name.
- Please enter your PSIRA number.
- Include your phone number and company name.
Complete the remaining data and information before submitting the form.
How can I register for Psira renewal online?
The registration method for the PSIRA renewal online application form can be seen below.
- To begin the registration process, access the link on the home page.
- From the menu at the top of the page, select New Booking.
- First choose your identity status and then press the Next button.
- After entering all the necessary information, navigate to the Register tab. The essential data will be transmitted to the PSIRA system for verification.
- You must click on the activation code given via your contact method in the activation email.
- Log in to the new PSIRA account using the temporary username and password.
Read also :
The following information is provided as contact information.
Postal address: Pretoria, 0001, Private Bag X817
012 337 5500 / 086 133 3850 is the phone number to call.
Fax: 012 326 6128 / 086 246 7750
You can also use the online contact form to get in touch with them.
Do you intend to continue your security services? If so, review the information here and complete a new online application form if you are applying for the first time.
If your request is renewed, you must complete the renewal form to obtain security services.