Beginning Friday, October 15, the Vital Statistics Authority of the Philippines (PSA) Civil Registration Service (CRS) will use its online appointment system for clients requesting the issuance of vital documents and registration documents. certifications at CRS outlets in Metro Manila.
PSA urged applicants to make an appointment via rendez-vous.psa.gov.ph.
All previously issued queue ticket numbers (QTNs) and appointments will still be honored until November 12, 2021, he said,
However, only customers with a valid appointment slip from the online appointment system will be allowed to enter PSA premises from November 15.
“All clients, including front-line people and those with an emergency or emergency request, must present their appointment form from the online appointment system with valid proof of urgency / emergency, otherwise they will be refused entry to the PSA premises, “PSA said in a notice.
He said a separate notice will be issued when the online appointment system is rolled out to other CRS outlets.
For PSA’s online appointment system, follow the steps below.
1. Copy the link: nomination.psa.gov.ph to your browser.
2. Click on the Civil Status Service (CRS) appointment system.
3. Accept the Privacy Notice and Terms and Conditions.
4. Choose the preferred CRS outlet, then click NEXT.
5. Provide the required information, click on “I ACCEPT” and click on
6. Select your preferred appointment date and time and click on
7. Wait for the confirmation of your appointment sent to the email
the address you provided in step 5. Check the date and time of your
8. Print the email received or the confirmation / appointment voucher.
which must be presented at the point of sale indicated on the date and time of your appointment.
“For faster transactions, customers are advised to download and complete the request form and health declaration form or update their health declaration from the StaySafe.ph app in advance,” PSA added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE DAILY NEWSLETTER
CLICK HERE TO JOIN