Recruitment of IRCTC NR Apprentices 2022: The IRCTC NR published the recruitment notice for apprentice trainees in the profession of computer operator and programming assistant on October 7, 2022. The filling of online applications has already started from October 7, 2022 for a total of 80 vacancies. This article will provide complete details about the IRCTC NR Apprentice Recruitment 2022. This will include all the important dates and eligibility criteria along with the application process for this recruitment.
Moreover, there will also be more important recruitment information which will definitely help the eligible candidates to fill the online application form without any mistakes. The conclusion of this article will consist of important official links and pdfs through which the candidate can easily apply online and visit the official website of the authority.
IRCTC Apprentice Recruitment NR 2022-Highlights
The summary of the 2022 apprenticeship recruitment is shown below in the table. After going through the table, the candidate can simply get an idea about the essentials of the recruitment. The table is shown below:
|Category of articles||Recruitment|
|Recruitment for||Trainee apprentices|
|Swap||Computer operator and programming assistant (COPA)|
|Authority Recruitment||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC)|
|Number of vacant rooms||80|
IRCTC NR Apprentice Recruitment Calendar 2022
This is an extremely important section for candidates applying for this recruitment as it will provide applicants with the important dates. However, applicants are advised to visit the authority’s website for dates, as dates are rarely changed by the authority. Nevertheless, we will try to update our readers with critical dates and information.
|Official notification published on||October 7, 2022|
|Online application start date||October 7, 2022|
|Online application end date||October 25, 2022|
|Admit card release date||to be announced|
|Exam date||to be announced|
IRCTC NR 2022 Apprentice Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
This section is dedicated to the eligibility criteria for this recruitment. It will surely remove all the doubts of students who want to apply for this recruitment. The eligibility criteria are further divided into two categories given below:
Essential educational and technical qualification
First, it is important to note that the candidate applying for this designation has passed their 10th standard exam with at least 50% overall marks from an authorized board. In addition to this, candidates must have completed their ITI certification and their certificate must be federated to the NCVT or either SCVT in the COPA trade.
It is important to note that the above qualifications and related documents must be possessed by the candidate on April 1, 2022.
For general applicants, applicants must be 15 years of age and not be 25 years of age as of April 1, 2022. For other categories, the upper relaxation is as follows:
|Category||Relaxation of upper age limit|
|Former military||10 years|
IRCTC NR Apprentice Recruitment 2022-Application Process
As the online application process has already started, applicants wishing to complete this form can follow the steps below. The apprentice trainee application form will be completed in two stages. The first step would be the registration for the learning portal and the second step would be to complete the profile and apply for the application as well as the payment of fees if requested. The steps to follow are as follows:
- First of all, visit India learning portal i.e. https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/.
- Now, on the home page, the applicant can see the login and registration sections on the right side of the page.
- Click on the Registration tab and then on the Candidate icon.
- A brief registration form appears on the screen.
- In this form, the applicant will have to fill in their basic details and family details as well as their contact details.
- The contact details will include an email id which should be active throughout the recruitment process.
- Apart from this, after filling in all the details, the applicant will receive an account activation link on the registered mail id. The password will also be sent by mail.
- Click on this link.
- The same link will redirect the applicant to the login page. Now login with the same email and password.
- The candidate must now complete their profile by clicking on the edit icon.
- In addition to this, the candidate must also upload the document mentioned below.
- After the final submission, applicants are invited to upload their application form for further stages of recruitment.
Documents to be uploaded with the online application
Documents to be uploaded online must be a self-attested and scanned copy of the documents listed below:
- Registration and ITI score sheets
- Birth certificate
- ITI Combined Marksheet of all semesters.
- Original or Provisional National Trade Certificate by NCVT/SCVT.
- Category certificate if applicable
- PwD certificate if applicable
- Discharge or service certificate for former military
- Color photo scanned in jpg or jpeg format with a size between 20 and 70 kb.
At the time of document verification, applicants are required to bring all original documents along with two self-attested photocopies.
The engagement period is 1 year as specified in the official notification of IRCTC NR Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
The allowance will depend on the qualification category and will range from Rs 5000 per month to Rs 9000 per month.