KCET 2022: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is ready to start the online registration process for KCET from April 12. Interested candidates can apply for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) only at kea.kar.nic.in.
The KCET online application process includes registration, submission of application form, uploading of documents and payment of fees.
Applicants can check their eligibility criteria before completing their KCET application form.
Read also: KVS 2022 admission: Registration for class 2 begins today; things to do before applying online
KCET 2022: Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the KCET 2022, candidates must meet the following conditions and requirements:
- Aspirants must have Indian citizenship.
- Applicants must be 12th grade with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. However, a subject outside of Biology/Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Electronics/Computer Science will be an optional subject.
KCET Application Form 2022: Here’s how to complete
- Visit the official website of KCET 2022 at kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the link “Registration KCET 2022”.
- Enter the requested details on the page
- Submit your application form after logging in with your credentials
- Upload the required documents.
- Make online application fee payment for KCET 2022.
- Preview/Submit KCET 2022 Application Form.
KCET 2022: application fees
- For OBC, general (male) – Rs 500
- For SC, ST (Transgender, Male) – Rs 250
- For OBC, ST, SC and General (female) – Rs 250
Also read: UGC NET 2022: NTA will hold an exam in the first week of June 2022