RPSC Recruitment 2022 AE RO EO Notification pdf Download, eligibility will be discussed here. Assistant Engineer, Income and General Manager Job Details. The Rajasthan Civil Service Commission has invited application forms for various positions through RPSC AE, RO and EO Recruitment 2022. Apply online if you wish to participate in the selection process. because now the RPSC Recruitment Notice 2022 is available with the application form. Interested candidates should know the details of the eligibility requirements through which they can know whether or not they are suitable for the position in question.
CSDN Recruitment 2022
Apply Online RPSC AE, RO, EO Application Form 2022 if you are also looking for the available position in the relevant department. There are 118 vacancies available in the department for which the Civil Service Commission of Rajasthan has announced the details of vacancies. So, candidates who want to work as Assistant Engineer (AE), Revenue Officer (RO) and Senior Manager can first apply through an application form.
For this reason, they must fill in all the details requested in the registration process through which they can participate in the next process if they are suitable for the position according to the eligibility criteria of the department. In the process of selecting the department that will conduct the written exam. So, aspirants who are preparing for the written exam for public sector jobs.
CSDN AE 2022 Recruitment
For this reason, they must apply for the RPSC AE, RO and EO Recruitment 2022 for the submission of their application form. Because the selection process depended on the written exam. But for this, the candidate must first submit the application form. However, the department will sort through all application forms. Then they will invite the candidate for the written exam.
For this reason, you can understand that it is very important for the recruitment process. Also, those who do not know when to start submitting the application form. So today we are also providing details about it that the CSDN AE, RO, EO online form 2022 will start from 29th August 2022. For this reason, you can submit the application form for the start date.
CSDN RO Recruitment 2022
For this reason, the next details also required for registration have the last date of submission of the application. The application can therefore be submitted until September 27, 2022. For this reason, you must take a necessary step before the last date indicated by the department. Check the details that were given in the recruitment notification.
|Item name||RPSC Recruitment Notification AE, RO, EO 2022, Online Application Form|
|Department name||Rajasthan Civil Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Total number of posts||118 vacancies|
|Category of articles||Recruitment/Application form|
|Selection process||Written exam|
|Type of vacancies||State Government Jobs|
CSDN EO Recruitment 2022
However, we will provide details on the division of vacancies. Thus, as part of the RPSC AE, RO EO 2022 recruitment notification, 63 positions are available for the position of senior manager. After that, 41 positions are available for assistant engineer vacancies. For this reason, the remaining 14 vacancies are available for the position of Revenue Officer. So depending on the degree and other details, you can apply under the recruitment notification.
In addition, we will advise you to enter all the details carefully. Because through this, only you can be able to pass the written exam, which is important for the selection of aspirants. Applicants can read more details about PRSC AE, RO and EO Recruitment Notification 2022. Because in the notification, you need to focus on such information as degree, age limit, application fee, job details, etc.
CSDN Vacation 2022
Also, you must be seen that you must follow the instructions given to you by the department. Because if you register according to the department, you need to get the invitation for the written test through the exam room ticket. Additionally, there are details about the minimum age as well as the maximum age in the registration. However, for the candidate who is of the reserved category, there is a relaxation given in the age criteria.
- For the position of assistant engineer, candidates must complete their BE studies in civilian life at a recognized university or institute. In addition, we suggest that you carefully read all the details on education qualifications for all positions.
- Then, for the position of revenue officer, aspirants must complete their degree in any subject or discipline from the college or institute of a recognized university. So apply if you match the positions offered.
- After that, for the position of Managing Director, aspirants must see that they must have a working knowledge of Hindi written in Rajasthani language and Devanagari script.
RPSC AE RO EO Vacancy 2022
- So, according to these criteria, applicants must pay the application fee through an online medium.
- For this reason, those who belong to the non-reserved category have to pay Rs 350 for the registration process.
- But those who belong to reserved categories have to pay Rs 150 for registration. These registration fees apply to the Schedule Caste / Schedule tribe of the TSP zone.
- Then a candidate who is a non-creamy coat Rajasthani OBC and BC candidate has to pay Rs 250 for registration.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply for the registration process. In addition, there is a maximum age limit that applies for the general category candidate at 40 years old.
- But the aspirants who belong to the reserved category must see the degree of relaxation of the age granted according to the rule of the state government.
CSDN Bharti 2022
Apply Online CSDN AE, RO, EO Recruitment 2022:
- First, applicants must open the official website of the Rajasthan Civil Service Commission (RPSC).
- Then you can check the home page of the portal.
- So here you have to go through the latest update section.
- After that, click on the notification of RPSC AE, RO and EO Post.
- Read the recruitment notification. Then click on the Apply online link.
- Complete the application form and then pay the registration fee for the application.
- Submit the details, then save the reference number for future use.