RRC 2021 recruitment: The Railway Recruitment Unit, Northern Railway is ready to launch an online application to fill vacant apprenticeship positions in various departments of the organization. The cell had previously issued a brief notice in this regard. According to the notice issued by the cell, Railway will open the online application window from September 20 at 12:00 p.m. and the window will be deactivated by October 20, 2021.Also Read – India Post Recruitment 2021: Salary Up To Rs 81,000, Class 10 Pass-out Can Apply For Over 200 Positions On iIndiapost.gov.in | Check details
Here are some of the important details: Also Read – SBI PO Recruitment 2021: Registration for 2,056 Positions Begins, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Process Explained
- Notification: RRC 2021 recruitment: the online application starts from September 20 for 3093 vacant positions, great opportunity for the 10th visit
- Date of notification: 16 Sep 2021
- Last submission date: October 20, 2021
- City: New Delhi
- State: Delhi
- Vacancies – 3,093 positions
- Job name – Apprentice
- Qualification – 10th pass or its equivalent and ITI in the trade concerned
- Age limit – 15 to 24 years old
- Selection – Merit (Applicants will be able to check the details once the detailed notification is posted on rrcnr.org)
- Application method: online
- The candidate’s age must not be greater than 15 years and less than 24 years.
This is a huge opportunity for applicants holding the 10th qualification or its equivalent (under the 10 + 2 examination system) and successful ITI in the relevant trade. Read also – Recruitment of Himachal Pradesh agents 2021: check the eligibility criteria, the selection procedure; Apply at hppolice.gov.in.
Selected candidates will be appointed apprentices and will undergo apprenticeship training for a certain period of time. Details of the notice period will be available in the detailed notification. Applicants are encouraged to follow the official website for the latest updates.