SBI clerk apply online 2022: The State Bank of India has activated the SBI Clerk Apply 2022 Online link on its official website @https://sbi.co.in on 7th September 2022. SBI has invited SBI Clerk 2022 Online Applications from eligible candidates to apply for the SBI Junior Associate. Candidates can apply for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 from September 7, 2022 to September 27, 2022 either by visiting the SBI official website or from the SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022 link given below. SBI will accept the application in online mode only, as no other mode of application will be accepted. In this article, we have provided all important dates related to SBI clerk along with eligibility criteria, application fees, important guidelines, etc.
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022
As every year, the SBI Clerk Notification 2022 was issued by the State Bank of India on September 6, 2022 on its official website https://sbi.co.in for the recruitment of SBI Clerk/Junior Associate (JR). According to the official notification of SBI Clerk 2022, this year, SBI announced a total number of 5008 vacancies. In this article, applicants can check all the necessary details related to SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022.
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022: Important Dates
Applicants can check all important dates related to SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022 in the given table.
|SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022: Important Dates|
|Notification of the Registrar SBI 2022||September 6, 2022|
|Start of SBI Clerk Online Application||September 7, 2022|
|Deadline to apply online||September 27, 2022|
|Closing to edit app details||September 27, 2022|
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022: Apply Online Link
The SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022 link was activated on September 7, 2022 on the SBI official website. Applicants should go through all the details before applying online for the SBI Clerk position. There is no need to visit the official website of SBI, candidates can apply directly online from the link provided below. The deadline to apply for the SBI Clerk position is September 27, 2022.
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk 2022?
- Visit the official SBI website or click on the SBI Registrar Application online link mentioned above.
- Fill in all your general information and credentials.
- Check your information and make changes if necessary before submitting it definitively.
- After clicking on the submit button, a new window will appear where you have to pay an application fee for SBI Clerk 2022.
- After paying the application fee, your application form will be submitted successfully.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation email or message on their registered mobile number.
Handwritten statement by the SBI Registrar
Handwritten statement is one of the most important documents to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 online. Every candidate who wants to apply for SBI Clerk 2022 must upload a handwritten statement which is provided below.
“I,______(Applicant Name), Date of Birth ______ hereby declare that all information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will submit supporting documents as needed. The signature, photograph and left thumbprint are mine”.
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022: Required Documents
In order to apply online for SBI Clerk 2022, applicants must upload the following documents listed in the table below.
|SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022: Required Documents|
|Required documents||File size|
|hand written statement||50-100kb|
|Passport size photograph||20-50kb|
|left thumb print||20-50|
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022: Eligibility Criteria
In the table below, we have provided the SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022. Candidates who wanted to apply for SBI Clerk must be born at the earliest on 02.08.1994 and no later than 01.08.2002.
|SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022: Eligibility Criteria|
|Teaching diploma||Degree from a recognized university in any stream|
|Age limit||20 to 28 years old|
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022: Application Fee
Applicants can check the SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022 Application Fee in the table below.
|SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022: Application Fee|
Online Candidate for SBI Clerk 2022: Important Guidelines
- Applicants should not submit the SBI Clerk Application Form 2022 more than once. If an applicant submits more than one application form, the authority will only consider the last application form.
- To successfully submit the application form, applicants must pay the application fee through the online mode only.
- Candidates will be allowed to choose the preferred exam center while filling the online application form.
- In order to successfully fulfill the position of SBI clerk, applicants for the 2021 application form must meet the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, etc.
FAQs: SBI Clerk Apply Online 2022
Q1. When is the deadline to apply online for SBI Clerk 2022?
Rep. The deadline to apply online for SBI Clerk is September 27, 2022.
Q2. What is the age limit for SBI Clerk 2022?
Rep. The age limit for SBI Clerk 2022 is 20 to 28 years old.