CBSE CTET 2021 enrollment update: The Central Council for Secondary Education, also known as CBSE, has released the CBSE CTET enrollment and exam dates. According to the published dates, the registration process for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test is expected to begin on Monday, September 20, 2021. Interested candidates wishing to apply for the CTET exam will be able to apply online from Monday, September 20. It should be noted that the application process must be completed on the official website of the CBSE CTET which is ctet.nic.in.
The registration process will continue for almost a month and will close on October 19, 2021. The Central Office has shared an official notice that indicates that the exam will take place between December 16, 2021 and January 13, 2022. To consider that this exam will be conducted in some 20 languages ââacross the country. The exact exam dates have not been announced, but they will be available on the admission cards that will be published once the application process is complete.
CBSE CTET 2021: Important dates
- The registration process is expected to begin on September 20, 2021
- The last day to apply is September 20, 2021
- The exam will start on December 16, 2021
- The review will continue until January 13, 2022
CBSE CTET 2021: steps to apply
- Interested candidates must first visit the official website of CBSE CTET which is ctet.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the link CBSE CTET 2021
- Applicants will then be redirected to the login page where they will need to enter the required login information.
- Applicants will then need to complete the application form and upload the required documents
- Applicants will need to pay the application fee and click submit
- Post by clicking on the submit option, the admission card will be submitted
- Applicants are encouraged to download and print the page for future need
Applicants falling under the General or OBC category will be asked to pay Rs. 1000 for one paper and Rs. 1200 for both papers i.e. paper one and two. Applicants under SC / ST / Diff. The able-bodied category will have to pay Rs. 500 as a handling fee for one item and Rs. 600 as a fee for both papers.