According to the calendar, GATE 2023 will take place on February 4, 5, 11 and 12. The admission card for this will be made available for download by the institute from January 3, 2023
Representative image. News18
The online registration process for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2023 will commence on August 30 at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur. Interested candidates will be able to register for the exam by visiting the official website at gate.iitkgp.ac.in.
The deadline to apply online is until September 30 and for those paying a late fee it is until October 7, 2022. While applicants will be able to make changes to their registration forms from October 4 to November 11 this year.
According to the calendar, GATE 2023 will take place on February 4, 5, 11 and 12. The admission card for this will be made available for download by the institute from January 3, 2023.
Find important GATE 2023 dates here:
– The application process begins on August 30
– The deadline for registration without late fees is September 30
– Application deadline with late fees is October 7th
– Availability of the GATE 2023 admission card on January 3, 2023
– GATE 2023 exam dates are February 4, 5, 11 and 12, 2023
– Student responses will be available on the application portal on February 15, 2023
– Provisional patch release date for GATE 2023 is February 21
– Candidates will challenge the provisional answer key between February 22 and 25, 2023
– GATE 2023 result date March 16, 2023
– GATE dashboards available for download on March 22
The exam will be conducted by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore and seven other Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) – including IIT Bombay, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee, ‘IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati and IIT Kanpur. It is organized on behalf of the National Coordinating Council – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education (MoE) and Government of India (GoI).
GATE is a national level exam aimed at testing students’ knowledge and understanding of various undergraduate subjects such as engineering and science.