The UPPSC 2022 Preliminary Examination was held on April 10, 2022. The application date started on January 21, 2022 and ended on February 21, 2022. The deadline for making the application fee payment was February 17, 2022 through online mode.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022: Fee Details
- Candidates belonging to UR/EWS/OBC must pay Rs.125
- For SC/ST/Ex-military applicants, they have to pay Rs.65
- For physically handicapped applicants, they have to pay Rs.25
- Applicants can go through the entire notification for more details on eligibility, qualification and age relaxation, etc.
UPPSC Hands Online Form: Steps to follow
- Visit uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click Fill in details online for Nurses (Male)
- Fill in the required details, click on fee payment option and a SBI MOPS will be displayed and choose one of the 55 banks
- Payment can be made by debit/credit/net banking
- After paying, click save and submit.
Applicants can follow these basic steps and complete the forms. Applicants are advised to fill in the information correctly and submit their application forms. For more information see website uppsc.up.nic.in