Admission to Visva Bharati University: Visva Bharati University is currently inviting online applications in order to admit students. The authorities were waiting for the conduct of the entrance test to the common university and the proclamation of its result. Candidates who wish to gain admission into the university in undergraduate courses can apply online by filling in the form available. The University will prepare the admission merit list by observing the CUET scores and based on the ranking list, it will conduct the admission procedures.
Full details regarding admission into Visva Bharati University 2022 have been provided below. Read the following article in order to get details such as admission eligibility, application form, link, procedure and much more.
Admission to Visva Bharati University 2022
Candidates who have recently appeared for the Common University Entrance Test organized by the National Testing Agency NTA can now apply for admission into Visva Bharati University. The university authorities activated the links of their application form on September 21, 2022. All candidates for the CUET exam can apply for admission within the given application window if they wish to apply for the undergraduate programs. Visva Bharati University authorities will accept online forms in the completed state till October 10, 2022.
They will review applicants’ eligibility and their CUET results. Based on the scores, the authorities will prepare merit lists to which they will refer specifically when admitting candidates. Counseling and admissions will be done for eligible candidates.
Visva Bharati University Admission 2022: Highlights
|Process name||Admission to Visva Bharati University 2022|
|Authority||Visva Bharati University, Santiniketan, West Bengal|
|Form type||Admission form|
|Name of exam required||Common University Entrance Test CUET|
|How to apply||On line|
|Start of application||September 21, 2022|
|Deadline to apply||October 10, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission into Visva Bharati University
The following candidates can fill the application form which is now available on Visva Bharati University admission portal:
- The candidate must be an Indian national.
- The aspiring candidate should have appeared for the CUET common university entrance test of undergraduate UG level.
- The candidate must be willing to gain admission to the undergraduate courses offered by Visva Bharati University.
- Applicants must have passed Class 12 or equivalent from a recognized education board.
Prerequisites for the application form
Applicants should keep the following documents and details prepared in case they need to upload or enter information into the application form while completing it:
- Common University Entrance Test – Undergraduate Admission Card or Result Sheet
- Candidate’s email id, registered with the National Testing Agency or CUET UG 2022
- X Class Board Exam Score Sheet
- Candidate’s Identity Document
- Class XII Board Examination Score Card or Score Sheet
- Candidate’s active mobile number
- Caste certificate, if the applicant belongs to the reserved category
- EWS certificate or respective proof of income, if applicable
- Medical certificate or respective proof issued by the competent authority for people with disabilities
Apply Online for UG Admissions in Visva Bharati
Aspirants for undergraduate admissions in Visva Bharati University, Santiniketan, West Bengal must follow the steps below in order to fill the online form and successfully apply for the process:
- Open Visva Bharati University Official Admissions Portal based on CUET Common University Entrance Test at visvabharaticuet.samarth.edu.in.
- On the main page of the website, tap on the option of New registration.
- The Student registration form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the Applicant’s CUET request number, Applicant’s date of birth (as per Class X/XII score sheet)and the Captcha verification (The text displayed in the image).
- Press the Register button.
- The Application form along with the respective credentials will open on the screen.
- Correctly enter all the requirements in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents in the application form in the sizes and formats specified by the authorities.
- Finally, pay the applicable application fee depending on the category to which the applicant belongs.
- Tap on the option to submit the completed form and apply.
- Finally, candidates are advised to To print the application form for convenience in the future.
Application Fee for Admissions in VB University, Bengal
Candidates who have appeared for CUET UG and then apply for admission into Visva Bharati University in undergraduate programs by filling in the application form will be required to pay a certain fee. The authorities charge an application fee in order to process the application forms. Applicants will be required to pay the resulting amount as applicable to them and their category through the payment methods available in the online mode.
|1.||Unreserved or general UR||Rs.250|
|2.||Other OBC retrograde classes||Rs.250|
|3.||Economically weaker section SAP||Rs.250|
|4.||Scheduled Castes SC||Rs.100|
|5.||ST Scheduled Tribes||Rs.100|
|6.||Disabled people with disabilities||Rs.100|
The deadline for completing the application form for admission into Visva Bharati University of West Bengal in undergraduate courses has been announced as October 10, 2022.
Aspirants can complete the application form for admission to undergraduate courses on the basis of CUET at Visva Bharati University on the official CUET admission portal of the University at visvabharaticuet.samarth.edu.in.